26th April 2012, 08:59 PM
NANDUGOPI

Is it better to join CS after completing B.Com(CA)?

After copleting b.com(ca) is better to join in cs course
send details on my email id..

23rd June 2012, 11:30 AM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to join CS after completing B.Com(CA)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NANDUGOPI View Post
After copleting b.com(ca) is better to join in cs course
send details on my email id..

Hello Dear,
It is good to say that you have opted for pursuing for Company Secretary Course after completing your B.Com .To become a CS you need to clear three stages.Since you have completed graduation you can join directly to the intermediate course.There will be two group papers in the intermediate course. You have to score minimum marks in individual papers in both group I and group II exams.The minimum duration of the course is 10 months.You can join for Final course after successful completion of the intermediate course.You have to clear three groups in the final course.After successful completion of the final course you have to undergo training to become a CS.
But it is a tough exam to compete so if you have already decided to go for it then you have to work very hard and read very sincerely with utmost dedication,determination and devotion.You have read thoroughly.You can also join any coaching institute while studying on yourself finding some time to practice questions a lot.
Best wishes for your bright future.
23rd June 2012, 01:38 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
CS is Company Secretary course.You can do CS after completing B.COM.
CS has three stages to become a CS.
After completing graduation candidate can directly join intermediate course.In intermediate course there will be two group papers.
The time duration of CS course is 10 months minimum.
The final stage of CS is training,means after complete your CS course you have to go for training.
Its very good for your bright future to do CS, but you have to do hard work so best of luck..
23rd June 2012, 01:39 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
CS is Company Secretary course.You can do CS after completing B.COM.
CS has three stages to become a CS.
After completing graduation candidate can directly join intermediate course.In intermediate course there will be two group papers.
The time duration of CS course is 10 months minimum.
The final stage of CS is training,means after complete your CS course you have to go for training.
Its very good for your bright future to do CS, but you have to do hard work so best of luck..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?