14th December 2011, 07:00 PM
a18sudhakar

Which is a better option between MSc(IT), MCA from SRM university and MSc CS from VIT Vellore or Chennai Campus?

which could be an better option Msc(IT) or mca from srm university or Msc(cs)from vit ?? is it true that mca have more value then Msc(cs)????

Related Questions:
  1. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  2. What should I do MCA in SRM University or M.Sc(IT) in VIT, Vellore? -- [New]
  3. Rank to be obtained in VITEEE for Compute Science?
  4. Placement prospects at Chennai campus?
  5. From where can I get application form of VITEEE?
  6. How is the VIT Chennai campus? Is the placement good in VIT Chennai compared to vellore? Which stream can i get after scoring 10335 rank in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission in IIT and NIT through GATE?
  8. Can I get admission in SRM, Chennai to study MCA being a BCA 6th semester student of SMU? Brief idea about MCA course in SRM, Chennai?
  9. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  10. Which one should I prefer, VIT Vellore, MIT Manipal and SRM Chennai? Is it safe to get admitted in private deemed universities because they dont come under AICTE?
  11. Coaching centers for VITMEE in Hyderabad? Study Material for VITMEE?
  12. Which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 24.67 in GATE?
  13. How good is CSE at VIT Chennai campus?
  14. What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?
  15. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch if secured 34401 rank in VITEEE?
  16. When is the placement in VIT, Off Campus? Can I be eligible to attend for off campus in VIT? I have completed B.E in St Peters University Chennai
  17. How is the VIT Chennai campus? Is the placement good in VIT Vellore? Which streams can I get after scoring 100335 rank in VIT?
  18. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?
31st December 2011, 06:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option between MSc(IT), MCA from SRM university and MSc CS from VIT Vellore or Chennai Campus?

All the courses are equally good and have good job prospects in software industry. M.sc (IT) covers information Technology which will include the combination of telecommunication and computing. MCA is a three a course which will deal with various computer applications. MSC (CS) will equip you with the skills and knowledge to find innovative solutions which is the requirement of modern computer industry. Both the institutes are also well known so it doesn’t make any difference from where you complete the course. MCA is considered as a professional course when compared to M.Sc (CS) and M.Sc (IT) and hence has more value. More over the other two courses are two year course where as MCA is a 3 year course
13th January 2012, 10:40 AM
a18sudhakar

Default Re: Which is a better option between MSc(IT), MCA from SRM university and MSc CS from VIT Vellore or Chennai Campus?

I got admission in srm university for MSc(IT)....is my decision correct???what about the placement in srm for IT?? actually i wanted to do M.tech in information security am i stil eligible,with my bca qualification and evn i pursued the 2months course for the same????
15th February 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

NO a bca graduate is not eligible for mtech he must be having degree of btech or so
23rd February 2012, 03:01 PM
a18sudhakar

Can anyone tel me the details regarding fees for Msc(IT) in srm,IN srm website its given 50,000/p.a, but they are charging me 2,10,000/p.a.....is it true...pls can any 1 help me???
12th April 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed BSc(IT) from mumbai university and now i wish to go for MSc in Biotechnology or Physics. Am I eligible for any of the one?
12th April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed BSc(IT) from Mumbai University. Now I wish to do MSc in Biotechnology or Physics. So am I eligible for doing any of the one?
22nd June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i m a BCA student,,which is better for me M.SC IT or MBA...
19th June 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have to take admission in mca ...... so tell me which is more better for mca srm university or satyabhama university
and also want to know about to package
16th June 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc computer science next what to do msc information technology or MCA. Which university is better to do in those course SRM university or VIT university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?