1st December 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SRM, Chennai to study MCA being a BCA 6th semester student of SMU? Brief idea about MCA course in SRM, Chennai?

sir,
i am going to appear in the BCA 6TH sem of the SMU.
Then can i take admission for MCA in SRM chennai?
and SRM is good for MCA....
plz give me some best idea for MCA
college and also SRM campus.

Related Questions:
31st December 2014, 11:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in SRM, Chennai to study MCA being a BCA 6th semester student of SMU? Brief idea about MCA course in SRM, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am going to appear in the BCA 6TH sem of the SMU.
Then can i take admission for MCA in SRM chennai?
and SRM is good for MCA....
plz give me some best idea for MCA
college and also SRM campus.

Yes, of course you can do MCA in SRM university after completing BCA. SRM is one of the reputed universities in India which offers lots of course like, B. Tech, M. Tech and Computer Science. You may have very good career after completing MCA through SRM University.

MCA Eligibility Criteria in SRM University:

A Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 60% with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university. Admission to this program will be on the basis of performance in SRM Common Admission Test (SRMCAT) conducted by SRM University.

The application forms will be issued during the month of November. Students can register and pay online by using the official website (www.srmuniv.ac.in). Application form can be downloaded from the university www.srmuniv.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?