27th July 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune a good university for MCA for girls?

is bharti vidhyapith.pune a good university for mca for girls..??

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune provide genuine degree?
  2. Best colleges for doing MCA under BVP university Pune? Admission procedure for the course?
  3. BBA/BCA from DU, GGSIPU, Symbiosis, Bharti Vidyapeeth University: Form dates and fees? where to get the forms?
  4. How many colleges are offering BSE Biotech?
  5. Procedure for admission in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune for MBBS through management quota
  6. How to apply for Ph.D after passing MBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth university, Pune? What is the procedure to apply?
  7. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pharmacy college after completing B.Pharm?
  8. List of Colleges offering M-Pharmacy course in Maharashtra?
  9. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pharmacy college Pune? What will I do to take admission? I have completed B.Pharm this year
  10. List of engineering colleges for CSE with 125 cutoff?
  11. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  12. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges? -- [New]
  13. How can I do B.Ed from Jammu university? I've completed B.A from Tilak Maharashtra vidyapeeth(Pune)
  14. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
  15. Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?
  16. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I take admission in Mumbai University for MBA or MCA?
  18. Top colleges in India offering B.Tech. course in Bio-Technology?
10th February 2014, 01:35 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune a good university for MCA for girls?

The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune offers MCA course where the fee structure ranges between Rs 1lakh to Rs 1.6 lakh. It was granted the status of Deemed University on 26" April, 1996. It offers diverse disciplines such as Management, Medicine, Law, Engineering, Science, Arts, Commerce, Pharmacy, Architecture and Social Work. At present, there are 29 constituent units of higher learning under its fold. For seeking admission in MCA stream, you need to be graduate of any recognized university with 50% or more marks (45% )for SC/ST candidates) with mathematics/statistics at 12th level or graduate level.
14th February 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Don't go to this university as i am a passout of this university.
In my personal opinion i will strictly say no to this university.Rest is all yours
19th March 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Bharti Vidyapeeth university (BVP),pune or Symbiosis university ,pune.....which is better for B.C.A..??
20th March 2014, 05:36 PM
Diksha singh (DS)

everything depended on our own mind what is university??????
you think that u r depended on university than it is wrong it is only a Way for you Not A Aim.
After a guider Self study is must
and their is university is guider........Diksha singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?