30th October 2019, 04:09 AM
ALVI MOINUDINBAPU

Is Biology compulsory to write NEET exam?

I had passed 12th class in 2017 with PCM subject combination. Can I apply and write upcoming NEET examination? Or, should I again write Intermediate Board exams as a private candidate with Biology subject combination?

2nd November 2019, 01:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Biology compulsory to write NEET exam?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and the minimum education required to appear in the same examination is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCM subject combination, you are not eligible for appearing in NEET at this stage.

Further, you can appear in NEET, once you reappear in your Class 12th with PCB subject combination even as a private candidate but from a recognised board of education.

For updates and details regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?