26th July 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Which book should I prefer to prepare for General Economics paper I numerical part?

Hello Sir, I want to know that Which book should I prefer to prepare for General Economics paper I numerical part? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Economics Theory (Paper IX) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. What Chapters I have to prepare for under Reasoning, General Awareness and Numerical part for IBPS Clerk Exam?
  3. Which Book to refer for SAIL Management Trainee Exam for General Sciences?
  4. What is the syllabus for entrance exams of M.Phil(maths)?
  5. Previous years question papers of oriental insurance of generalist code? Books which are to be referred to prepare for general awareness?
  6. Which course is better for me in between M.Sc(Entomology) and Agriculture Economics after B.Sc Agriculture to get job in ICAR? How to prepare for JRF exam? Reference book for JRF preparation?
  7. How to solve the numerical problems quickly and accurately?
  8. TNPSC group-2 Advertisement number, date & Details of Vacancies -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the syllabus for ESI pharmacist in railway?
  10. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Rural Economics (Paper XV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Best Books to prepare for Clerk Level Exams?
  12. Which Book should I prefer studying to prepare for NEET exam? -- [New]
  13. Kuvempu University BA Economics 3rd Year- Development Economics (Paper V) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. What is the syllabus of IES entrance exam?
  15. Nalanda Open University, MA in Economics-Part II-Public Economics (Paper XIV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  17. What is the syllabus of DFO? What is the pattern of DFO?
  18. Scope of Economics general instead of Economics honours from CU?
12th August 2016, 10:06 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Which book should I prefer to prepare for General Economics paper I numerical part?

You can refer to the following books for your preparation

GENERAL ECONOMICS By S K Agarwal - S. Chand Publishing

Padhuka Basics of General Economics for CA CPT by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath

Bharat General Economics By T Padma K P C Rao

Taxmann General Economics by P M Salwan & Pranjal B Deshpande
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?