19th December 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Which book should I refer to prepare for Board exam? I am in class 12th

in 12 class we hav to face the board exam so can u suggest me which book i have to reffered for preparing board exam for stream like humanities?

20th December 2012, 01:46 PM
siddjain93

Default Re: Which book should I refer to prepare for Board exam? I am in class 12th

Dear friend,

But first of all I want to wish you Best of Luck for your board exams. Board examination is considered to be very important exams for your future life. So, you have to score good in board examination for better future. As whatever course you will do after 12th but when you will go for job interview , they will also check your 12th exam marks.

As only three months are remaining for the board exam so you should start your preparation for board examination fro right now. First thing you should remember that if you are the student of CBSE board then no question in the exam will be out of NCERT syllabus. So first of all you should clear your concepts from NCERT then you can go for any other book.

So, I will suggest you to use NCERT for all subjects. As NCERT is enough to score high marks in the exam in every subject.
29th March 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which book should I refer to prepare for Board exam? I am in class 12th

other than ncert which buks can i prefer to use to score high in boards ....nd wat abt english...??
26th February 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

is secondary mathematics by vv Agarwal a best one?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?