7th September 2010, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Books for Engineering knowledge test(EKT) exam conducted by ssb for aeuronautical engineers post

Sir,Plz mention me which book i have to refer for Engineering knowledge test(EKT) exam conducted by ssb for aeuronautical engineers post & am computer science student.
With regards,
thanking you,santosh

7th September 2010, 07:17 PM
chaitu667

Default Re: Books for Engineering knowledge test(EKT) exam conducted by ssb for aeuronautical engineers post

Hello Santosh!

You must visit the the site of http://ieet.org/, there you can find the books that related to Aeronautical engineering and the EKT test that you are going to attend.

All the best!
7th September 2010, 07:28 PM
chaitu667

Default Re: Books for Engineering knowledge test(EKT) exam conducted by ssb for aeuronautical engineers post

Hai santosh!

Glad to hear that trying for Aeronautical engineering. You can find the papers related to EKT exam from their official website or else you can find it from http://ieet.org/

You will find the books related to EKT exam and one more thing they will ask you the questions from your branch subjects because they atleast need 8 subjects that you have to complete in common with your geaduation subjects.

All the best!
29th September 2010, 11:24 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Books for Engineering knowledge test(EKT) exam conducted by ssb for aeuronautical engineers post

dear friend,
For EKT(engineering knowledge test), you need not to followed any particular book.

But you should follow some points like:

there are some question about basic computer knowledge, so you can take help from any computer book for basic information.

& for other section like the question of electronics, if you will have to follow the book of 1st year of basic electronics then you can easily clear your EKT test.

After selected in EKT you will be called for SSB test.

& then you will be selected for the post of Aeronautical engineer in Indian Air force.

good luck.
21st January 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

where can i study this coarse
28th February 2011, 06:24 PM
chinudey20

For engg. knowledgw tests you have to cover all the subjects starting from your 1st year. Because questions from all fields of engg. are coming in the exam.
23rd September 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to go in nda ia m third year comp engg in pune uni
27th September 2011, 09:19 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
for ekt exam you need to follow the following books
but you should follow the some points
there are some basic questions like computer knowledge but you can take any computer books
after completion of ekt you will be called ssb test
and then you will be selected for the post of aeronatiocal engineer
good luck
10th October 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

which books have to follow for ssb indian army
13th October 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

can you please send me last year sample papers for EKT
[email protected]
will be really greatfull
25th March 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

can you please send me previous years paper for EKT
[email protected]
Your help will be highly obliged
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?