14th March 2012, 08:28 AM
sreeharirajana

Which Books to prepare for AAI Junior Executive Civil Engineer Exam?

hi, please let me know books for AAI jr executive civil engineer exam... plzz feel free to mail me... [email protected]

24th March 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for AAI Junior Executive Civil Engineer Exam?

Hi,Pls let me know where can i find the old question papers of the AAI JR Executive Civil Engineering,and also any preparation books....pls mail to [email protected]
31st March 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books to prepare for AAI Junior Executive Civil Engineer Exam?

Hi,Pls let me know where can i find the old question papers of the AAI JR Executive Civil Engineering,and also any preparation books....pls mail to [email protected]
4th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,Pls let me know where can i find the old question papers of the AAI JR Executive Civil Engineering,and also any preparation books..pleas mail these details to [email protected]
8th April 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi,Pls let me know where can i find the old question papers of the AAI JR Executive Civil Engineering,and also any preparation books....pls mail to me
9th April 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me when ll be AAI exam?
15th April 2015, 03:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreeharirajana View Post
hi, please let me know books for AAI jr executive civil engineer exam... plzz feel free to mail me... [email protected]
Books for AAI exam:-

Strength of Materials/Mechanics of Structure By Gare & Timoshenko, E.Popove, L. Singer, B.C. Punamia

Theory of Structures/ Analysis of Structure By S. Ramamurtham, L.S. Negi & Jangit, Gupta & Pandit, C.S. Reddy

Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering By Gopal Ranjan & Rao,Venkat
Ramaiha, S. K. Garg, B.C. Punamia

Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machines By Modi & Seth, R. K. Bansal, A.K.Jain
K.Subramanyam, Jagdish Lal.

Environmental Engineering B.C. Punamia(Part I & II) By S.K. Garg
(Part-I & II), Peavy, Metcalf & Eddy

Highway Engineering By Khanna & Justo, Kadiyali

Airport Engineering By Saxena & Arora

Building Materials By Rangwala, M.L. Gambhir

R.C.C. Design By B.C. Punamia, A.K. Jain

Steel Design By S.K. Duggal, L.S. Negi

Plastic Analysis By Manicka Selvam
19th April 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the civil engineering junior executive syllabus plz help me by your reply and I aslo want to know what book should I refer?
15th May 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the civil engineering junior executive syllabus plz help me by your reply
By at. [email protected]
19th May 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

please provide the book related information and detailed syllabus
for civil engineering at [email protected]
19th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the civil engineering executive book and complete syllabus please provide regarding information at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?