2nd December 2010, 11:32 PM
vidhya vijayan

Books and websites for preparations for TGT Maths exam of KVS for Physics graduate

Can you prefer any book or site for the preparation of TGT Maths exam of KVS as I am Physics graduate? Is there any book available in market?

3rd December 2010, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books and websites for preparations for TGT Maths exam of KVS for Physics graduate

I want the study material for PGT Computer Science.
3rd December 2010, 04:13 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Books and websites for preparations for TGT Maths exam of KVS for Physics graduate

look dear you need to complete your GA + aptitude + general science + general knowledge + reasoning.

so for that you may go for

magazines of current affairs

for apptitude you may go for RS agrawal aptitude book

for general science you may solve NCERT books of ninth and tenth class it will cover it

for general knowledge you may read some gk books + you may join test series of elinx which is conducted for free on daily basis.

all the best for your pre exam
29th December 2010, 10:20 AM
praveena.bsced

Default Re: Books and websites for preparations for TGT Maths exam of KVS for Physics graduate

vat is the syllabus for kvs tgt mains???/ is it of graduation level or secondary level??
28th January 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i m maths graduate will maths questions be asked in tgt entrance exam 2011 as there is no mention of it in admit card or prospectus
29th August 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How can i make a time table for preparing t.g.t
4th September 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How can i make a time table for preparing t.g.t

vat is the syllabus for kvs tgt mains???/ is it of graduation level or secondary level??
23rd May 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

last year there were no questions from science for tgt science, it was only teaching methodology ( related with BEd ), is it going to be same. which is the best book to prepare current affair and teaching methodology...?????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?