25th May 2020, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of B.Tech has more scope and well job opportunities?

Which branch or specialization can I take in B.Tech to have better future job opportunities? And, after B.Tech what should I study further? Please, tell me about 3 specialization for B.Tech.

30th April 2021, 12:53 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which branch of B.Tech has more scope and well job opportunities?

The branch of B.Tech which has more scope and well job opportunities is;

You can't say which branch has more scope because recruitment changes with time.

You should study only that branch in which you are interested.

You can choose Computer Science if you are interested in desk job or software development.

You can choose Mechanical Engineering if you are interested in Vehicles or Machineries.

You can choose Chemical Engineering if you are interested in Petroleum , pharmaceutical, liquor, fertilizer and natural gas.
31st July 2021, 01:52 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Which branch of B.Tech has more scope and well job opportunities?

B.Tech is one of the fastest growing stream for getting good jobs. There are a lot of opportunities but it depends on you in which sector you want to make your career. If you want to become a Mechanical Engineer then you should choose B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. If you want to become a Civil Engineer then choose B.Tech in Civil Engineering and lot of more streams according to your interest. All have good scope and lot of job opportunities available in market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?