27th May 2010, 09:37 PM
thefmworld

Budget required to study aeronautics in IIT or other Reputed Institutes?

how much it will cost to study aeronautics in iits and also in any other recognised college?

19th June 2010, 03:08 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Budget required to study aeronautics in IIT or other Reputed Institutes?

IITs are government colleges so their fees is not so high. Its around 24000 on an average per semester. So total of 4 year is around 1 Lakh for full course of 4 years

and for private colleges it can be even higher. So it depends. In some colleges they take 3 lakhs for the full course.

So keep a proper budget if you want to study engineering it doesnt matter if its aeronatical
19th June 2010, 07:45 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Budget required to study aeronautics in IIT or other Reputed Institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefmworld View Post
how much it will cost to study aeronautics in iits and also in any other recognised college?
Hi
Overall for IITS and private both you may assume 30000 per semester.
So approxi 300000 for whole course.
It may vary from college to college.
good luck
20th June 2010, 02:12 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Each IIT have different fee structure for its Under Graduate Course. After fee hike in 2009.

For Example:-

IIT, Delhi: 27,000 (approx) per semester. However,at the time of sdmission it would cost somthing 34,000.

IIT, Bombay: 29,500 (Approx) per semester. However,at the time of sdmission it would cost somthing 35,000.

IIT, Kanpur: 30,000 (Approx) per semester. However,at the time of sdmission it would cost somthing 38,000.

IIT, Guwahati: 30,000 (Approx) per semester. However,at the time of sdmission it would cost somthing 38,000.

IIT, Kgh: 26,000 (Approx) per semester. However,at the time of sdmission it would cost somthing 30,000.

So, the thing is that for whole 4 year B.Tech it will cost almost 5 Lacs.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
20th June 2010, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

join iist after giving isat exam,on qualifying u will be offered 4 yr B Tech course in aerospace AND AVIONICS ENGINEERING.best thing is the cost of studies and hostel facilities is born by themselves.u need not spend a penny,and after 4 yr u will get assured job as a scientist or engineer in isro!!
26th June 2010, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST AERONAUTICAL ENGENIERING COLLEGE
27th June 2010, 12:31 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Dont worry, If you are interested to study aeronautics in IIT, then you have to paid fees atleast 25000 rs per semester. So, the whole course is completed in approximate
4 lackh rs........
27th June 2010, 05:01 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

HAI
I THINK IIT IS BEST. THE FEE MAY VARY FROM 20000-30000. YOU CAN ALSO DO YOUR BSc IN AERONAUTICS. YOU CAN ALSO TRY ISRO. GETTING INTO IT IS NOT DIFFICULT. YOU SHOULD QUALIFY THE ISAT ENTRANCE EXAM. YOU HAVE TO GO FOR COUNSELLING ALSO. IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED YOU CAN JOIN THERE.
BYE
27th June 2010, 05:21 PM
siddharthkathuria

Wink Re: Budget required to study aeronautics in IIT or other Reputed Institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefmworld View Post
for iits and other government institutions,it is about 4-5 lacs including all expenses and for private institutes,it is about 8-10lacs
all the best
19th September 2010, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MBA, Minimum how much percentage i want ?
27th September 2010, 07:11 PM
kausiksriram

how i prepare for aeronautics?how much cost it takes?
15th October 2010, 10:54 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

IITs and other good national level government colleges and universities in india wont charge a lot for aeronautics BTech. Since Aeronautics is comparatively a expensive branch in the field of study in engineering side. But since most of the governemental institutions have their budget for it hence it wont increased at all. IITs wont cost you 22000/- persemester for this. However if you persue the same from other institute then it may cost you more than 2 lakhs persemester.
23rd January 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

which is the best aeronautical engineering college in bangalore?
budget required for the course?
eligibility for the course and percentage of marks?
3rd February 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Now the iit's hav raised the fee to 8lac-10 lac for complete of 4yr..myself being an iit student of kanpur i hav cost 7.50(approx)...so frnd jst go on & study well....thanx
7th March 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from Nepal and i would like to study aeronauics in India...so can anyone suggest me a good college including the cost to study??
8th June 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Budget requierd to study in B Tech Eng. From a Privet Collage in West Bengal
26th June 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

How much it will cost to complete btech from iit jee , including hostel fee?
7th August 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in class 9 and 10 to join iit
16th September 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

HI I M FROM POKHARA
I WANT TO STUDY AERONAUTS IN INDIA PLZ TELL ME CUST AND BASIC PERFORMANCE FOR THE ARONATUTICS
26th February 2012, 10:54 AM
drurv

IITs are government colleges so their fees is not so high. Its around 24000 on an average per semester. So total of 4 year is around 1 Lakh for full course of 4 years

and for private colleges it can be even higher. So it depends. In some colleges they take 3 lakhs for the full course.

So keep a proper budget if you want to study engineering it doesnt matter if its aeronatical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?