3rd February 2010, 10:46 AM
raazesh98

List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?

hello
i m a student of NIT durgapur of 2nd year pursuing b.tech in mechanical engineering.i want to know the list of reputed institutes/organisation and their links, where summer training can be done.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of well reputed companies to apply for summer training?
  2. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  3. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students?
  4. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  5. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  6. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  7. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  8. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  9. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  10. Which reputed companies offer summer training to MBA (HR) students in Pathankot?
  11. Procedure to get Summer Training in Reputed Organizations?
  12. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  13. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  14. List of reputed institutes where summer training for VLSI after 3rd year can be done?
  15. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  16. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of reputed companies to apply for summer internship or training? -- [New]
  18. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?

20th July 2011, 02:55 AM
angeleye

Default Re: List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?

Hello,
As you are pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering, there are many private as well as govt. companies which offers summer training to the engineering and equivalent courses.
The name of the companies are as follows-
TATA MOTORS
YAMHA
TMT SARIA
JINDAL INDUSTRIES
MARUTI COMPANY

and many other companies which have tie ups with many govt. and private institutions across india.

20th July 2011, 06:49 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?

BHEL,HAL,NTPC,SAIL,HERO HONDA, etc are some good companies where you can go for summer training.

21st July 2011, 08:09 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: List of reputed institutes/organizations and their links where summer training can be done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raazesh98 View Post
hello
i m a student of NIT durgapur of 2nd year pursuing b.tech in mechanical engineering.i want to know the list of reputed institutes/organisation and their links, where summer training can be done.
Thanks
Dear friend yes you can do summer training in reputed company............

some company name is given here...............

1.NTPC

2.BHEL

3.ONGC

4.IOCL

5.TATA MOTORS

6.RAILWAY

7.SAIL

8.GAIL

9.ITC

10.RELIANCE POWER

These are very good company for summer training............

you make a letter from your college through training and placement department and send that letter to that company in which you want to do summer training.................

21st July 2011, 10:23 AM
nikhilpatidar

List of institute /organization they provide summer training in Ethical Hacking ,cyber security and secure web development are following:-

1.IIT,Bombay

2.IIT,Kanpur

3.IIT,Rorkee

4.IIT,Delhi

5.ISM,Dhanbad

6.NIT,Warangal

7.NIT,Calicut

Benefits of summer training :-
1)Provide student in depth knowledge of function.

2)Summer training course helpful in personality development and technical skills.

3)Also improve interview preparation skills.

Eligibility criteria: Only presently student in B.E/B.Tech student eligible.

Regards
Nikhil

21st July 2011, 04:43 PM
lonelyryan

Hello,

Procedure For Summer Training are as shown: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Summer Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of below mentioned following industries / companies.

1. INFOSYS
2. SATYAM
3. TCS
4. WIPRO

etc.

The personnel department Or HR department of above industries / companies helps & guide you regarding Summer Training, training schedule, training duration, training fee etc.

All the Best

22nd July 2011, 07:23 AM
anki14542

There are many companies you can go for.But the most important thing is that even out of those you have to very selective.

I think best would be to go for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL).
Apart from this you can also try in Tata Motors,Isro,Ntpc,

For getting polished in Autocad & Catia ,o can go for Cetpa as well.

22nd July 2011, 12:11 PM
ishita0103

The various companies providing summer training are:

1.cepet
2.BHEL.
3.WBPDCL
4.NTPC.
5. DVC
6. CG

Detailed information can be obtained from their official websites.

11th April 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

m a student of electronics n instrumentation branch, i want to do summer training. so pleas tell me the process of registration.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?