8th May 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Is CA+CS a good combo after passing 12th? What has more career prospects?

Sir
i have just passed 12... Combining ca+cs is a good combo or ca+icwa?
Which has more career prospects?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?
  2. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  3. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  4. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  5. Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?
  6. Is B.Arch a good career option after 12th? Which college is the best for the course? How to prepare for NATA and AIEEE?
  7. What are the good career optionals after passing 12th non medical with 77% marks
  8. I have completed BCA then what do i do now? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Astrogeology course & career prospects?
  10. What to do after passing MSc chemistry final semester? What are the prospects?
  11. Is Computer Engineering a good career option after passing 12th? Which is the best engineering stream nowadays?
  12. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  13. What are the career prospects ahead after completion of Ph.D in Marketing management? -- [New]
  14. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  15. Best colleges in India for Mechanical Engineering and what are the prospects?
  16. Which course is better between BSE and B.Tech?
  17. Career prospects in Judicial services Delhi?
  18. What are the career options available after passing 12th with 69%?
25th September 2014, 11:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is CA+CS a good combo after passing 12th? What has more career prospects?

Yes, you can opt for CA along with ICWA. you need to clear PE-1. You have to clear the PE-1test after clearing the intermediate examination or class 12 from commerce stream. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) handles the enrollment and certification of CA course. As far as eligibility is concerned, Chartered Accountant aspirants need to clear entrance examinations. PE-1 PE-2 and Final part are the three sections of tests which candidates should attend. In addition, candidates have to obtain two and a half years practical experience under any authorized Chartered Accountant. Candidates are supposed to do a 15 days General management and Communication skills program. ICWA or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI) courses is all about maintenance of accounts, preparation of Income Tax Return, Service Tax Return, Filling of Return under Companies Act, Filling of Returns under Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax, Central Excise Custom Act, Export & Import documentation.
It comes in three stages viz Foundation Stage after class 12. After the final stage, as a Cost Accountant starts his practice by obtaining a licence from the Institute.
Duration of various courses are
Foundation Program- 6 months
Intermediate Program- 12 months
Management Training- 36 months
Final Course- 12 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?