21st April 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?

I expect to score 190 marks in JEE (Main) will I get admission in NIT,s especially in Calicut, NIT, my state eligibility is Kerala

3rd May 2014, 04:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?

You have scored good marks in JEE and i think you will get admission in NIT Calicut you should apply for the admission there and you should concern with that NIT and you have to check weather there is any seat vacant or not.

If you will get admission there then it is best for your career. After doing B.tech you may get good job through the campus placement and it is best for your career. After that you will get a good company for the job and also gets good salary package.

So, you should concerned with that NIT and tried to get admission there and you have scored good marks and there you may get admission.

There are many streams in B.tech and you have to choose that in which you have interest and which you want to do and you have to choose that stream in which job prospects are more.

And i think for you Marine engineering is best and there are also scope in IT field and i think it is best for your career.
So you can choose any of the subject in which you have interest and which have good job prospects.
16th May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in NIT, Calicut with 190 marks in JEE?

will i get admission in calicut nit with 96 marks in jee main???.ibelong to obc(ncl) &i have scored 94% in state board exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?