25th March 2014, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Which are the calcutta correspondence colleges?

How is the calcutta correspondence college?...Please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. When are the applications forms for B.A available for following colleges?
  2. How to take admission in M.com correspondence course after passing B.Com from Calcutta University
  3. Can i study LLB in calcutta university and in any correspondence course after scoring 62% in HS?
  4. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence from Delhi/Jamia University? I am from B.A Calcutta University
  5. Names of the colleges under Calcutta University?
  6. Can I pursue Ph.D from correspondence after completing M.A in Philosophy with 57% marks
  7. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  9. Is M.Tech correspondence having the same value as the full time M.Tech? Details about the M.Tech correspondence colleges in Bangalore?
  10. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  11. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?
  13. What is the date of publish of M.A forms in Calcutta College?
  14. Which are the colleges under calcutta University to study genetics?
  15. Colleges offering MSc correspondence course? Is there any value if I do masters degree through correspondence?
  16. Am I eligible for doing Chemstry hons in colleges like Presidency or any other colleges under Calcutta University after scoring 53/100?
  17. Which are the colleges available under Calcutta University?
  18. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
15th June 2014, 12:52 PM
parthachatterjee88

Thumbs up Re: Which are the calcutta correspondence colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How is the calcutta correspondence college?...Please tell me the details
the calcutta correspondence college is a very good college & it is run by chatterjee's education forum pvt.ltd
it is authorizes study center for K.S.O.U & cod LC021
its was established in the year of 2006
and more information please you can watch
www.cccind.in
www.cccind.org
6th July 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the calcutta correspondence colleges?

CALCUTTA CORRESPONDENCE COLLEGE
IS NOW
started scholarship program from most promising students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?