12th August 2011, 04:34 PM
santa1

Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?

I have done my masters in environmental science and right now am teaching in a government school. I want to do ph.d through correspondence in d related field. Can you please suggest any university or colleges which offer ph.d programme through correspondence in science or environment??

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  2. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  3. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  4. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  5. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  6. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology?
  7. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  8. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D?
  9. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  10. List of universities/colleges offering PhD to M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics) candidate in India? Entrance exams available to get stipend? -- [New]
  11. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering correspondence PhD in Human Resource in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  14. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  15. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  16. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  17. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
28th September 2011, 02:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?

It’s a good option to do PhD. Since you are in to the teaching field a PhD will certainly enhance your career opportunities. Also when you are working you can pursue the PhD through correspondence course. There are several reputed universities in India which offer PhD through distance programs. Some of the reputed universities are Annamalai University, Netaji Open University, IGNOU, Nalanda Open University etc.
28th September 2011, 02:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?

It’s a good option to do PhD. Since you are in to the teaching field a PhD will certainly enhance your career opportunities. Also when you are working you can pursue the PhD through correspondence course. There are several reputed universities in India which offer PhD through distance programs. Some of the reputed universities are Annamalai University, Netaji Open University, IGNOU, Nalanda Open University etc.
5th October 2011, 03:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa1 View Post
I have done my masters in environmental science and right now am teaching in a government school. I want to do ph.d through correspondence in d related field. Can you please suggest any university or colleges which offer ph.d programme through correspondence in science or environment??
Dear friend,

List of universities of PHD in correspondence:-

1.Alagappa University
2.Andhra University
3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science
4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
5.H.P. University
6.Kakatiya University
7.Karnataka State Open University
8.Kurukshetra University
9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
11.The English And Foreign Languages University
12.Tamil Nadu Open University
13.niversity of Madras
14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Thanks
25th November 2011, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Please would you tell me that what are the jobs scope for Diploma(DMLT),Degree (B.Sc.MLT) n Master degree of Medical laboratory technology(MLT)?
3rd December 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am staying in riyadh,wish to pursue my Phd through correspondence,either in India or Riyadh.please suggest any university offers phd in management
18th December 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA in sociology and have qualified SLET, now want to pursue phd through distance or correspondence mode. Plz help
8th December 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to go for Phd but have only 52% in Post Graduation (English).Which university will offer PHD for me????
23rd January 2013, 10:05 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence

1.university of Madras
2.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science
3.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)
4.H.P. University
5.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
6.Alagappa University
7.Andhra University
8.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
9.Kakatiya University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd January 2013, 03:09 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santa1 View Post
List of Top universities of PHD in correspondence

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

Netaji Subhas Open University

The English And Foreign Languages University

Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University

H.P. University

Kakatiya University

Karnataka State Open University

Kurukshetra University

Tamil Nadu Open University
26th June 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

This information is ok. But can You give correspondence colleges universities in maharashtra in pune? Thank You.
2nd July 2013, 03:26 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best Universities or colleges offering Ph.D programme through correspondence:-

- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

- Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)

- The English And Foreign Languages University

- Tamil Nadu Open University

- Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

- Alagappa University

- Andhra University

- Birla Institute Of Techology & Science
- Kakatiya University

- Karnataka State Open University

- Kurukshetra University

Best of luck........
27th May 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the University of The English and Foreign Language University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?