30th January 2017, 11:16 PM
tisha.bis

Can a B.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology study any course in Nutrition?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology after B.Sc in Biotechnology. Can I study any course in Nutrition? I would like to get a degree and practice in the health sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  5. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Industrial Biotechnology in M.Sc? Differences among them?
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  9. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  11. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  13. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  14. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?
  15. What can I do between MSc Industrial biotechnology after BSc?
  16. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2017, 08:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology study any course in Nutrition?

The eligibility criteria for Nutrition courses at bachelor's degree level is:

1. You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB subjects to pursue B.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition.

2. For post graduate courses in Nutrition, candidate must have done bachelor's degree in science in streams like home science, biochemistry, microbiology etc.

Institutes for Nutrition courses;

National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad.

University of Delhi.

University of Madras.

GB Pant University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?