5th May 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?

I am a student doing bsc {applied physical science(industrial chemistry)} from delhi university . i want to know can i do my further studies in msc biochemistry or in msc biotechnology , which is the best option for me and in 12th i have medical science stream. so will you please guide me on this as now i am about to complete my bsc .

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  2. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  3. biochemistry is good or not after bsc biotechnology?
  4. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  5. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  7. Studying TY.BSC in Biochemistry : Which subject is the best for MSc [Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Lifescience]?
  8. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  10. What is better M.Sc between Biotechnology or M.Sc Chemistry?
  11. Which stream in M.Sc is a good choice for me to get good Job Opportunities being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  12. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  13. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  14. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  16. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  17. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  18. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
7th May 2016, 11:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?

Difference between M.Sc in Biochemistry and M.sc in Biotechnology:-

Biochemistry deals with the study of chemical reactions that take place with in the cells and tissues and there interaction with the living body.

Biotechnology is concetnedwith manipulating chemical job stances.So as to manufacture medical products like medicine, drugs and so on by means of biological techniques.

M.Sc in Biochemistry is better than M.Sc in Biotechnology:-

There are many jobs for the M.Sc in Biochemistry:-

Project Executive post in NBCC, Delhi

JRF in University of North Bengal, West Bengal

SRF post in ICAR, Meghalaya.
13th June 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?

I have a confusion that in M.sc, biochemistry or organic chemistry, which one is the best?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?