8th November 2018, 04:25 PM
Amit Kumar tahkur

Can a BA Arts student apply for NEET exam this year?

My name is Amit Anand I am student of B.A 2nd year (Arts), I passed 12th by PCB, my question is- am I eligible to appear in NEET exam (my all conditions are in favourable for appearing in NEET exam except that I'm pursuing BA now.

12th November 2018, 03:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BA Arts student apply for NEET exam this year?

You have mentioned that you have done 12th from science stream with PCB subject and now you are pursuing Bachelor's degree in Arts. You are eligible for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MBBS course.

The minimum percentage of marks required in 12th for NEET exam is 50%. The age criteria is 17-25 years.

At present, online applications are made for 2019 NEET, you can apply at official website.
12th November 2018, 09:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NEET examination being a B.A (Arts) student, if you have completed 12th standard with PCB stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and English as a subject in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for NEET examination. So, being a 12th state PCB passed candidate, you are eligible to appear in NEET examination.
4th December 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

What qualification code should I apply?I am a b.a 1st year student.?
4th August 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

My name is rohini I m a student of B.A (Arts)Final year , I passed my 12 from commerce , my question is I am eligible to appear for Neet examination, when I complete my (B.A) this year can I apply for Neet.
31st January 2021, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

If we do both Need and BA how to manage both studies
3rd February 2021, 02:09 PM
amanmishra098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is rohini I m a student of B.A (Arts)Final year , I passed my 12 from commerce , my question is I am eligible to appear for Neet examination, when I complete my (B.A) this year can I apply for Neet.
Hello

You don't need to worry even if you are in first year of your BA you are still eligible for Neet 2021 examination provided

you must have passed your 12th with English and PCB (pass in both the theory and practical ) with at least 50 % in aggregate of PCB ( in theory +practical) in 12th examination if you belong to general category or at least 40% in aggregate of PCB if belongs to Obc/ Sc /st .

Also there is no upper age limit for Neet examination
10th March 2021, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am BA first year student I have passed 12 with pcb stream can I apply for neet.
21st July 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Are BA graduate eligible to apply for NEET exam this year ?
2nd October 2021, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am graduated from art stream and l have complete my 12th with science. Can I am eligible to get neet UG.my age and 12th marks fullfill the criteria of neet UG.
17th July 2022, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

HI i wanted to know what is the age limit to appear in NEET Exam ? what is the mythology of question paper for Art subject?
29th July 2022, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th Science B.A student take the neet 2023 exam and will he get admission with his art degree (if his transfer certificate has mention art degree) will the art degree students mentioned in his degree certificate (T.C.) have no problem in getting admission after passed neet Exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?