13th September 2011, 09:36 PM
pandeymayank

Can Bachelor in Hospitality Management BHSM degree holders apply for BTC? What is the whole procedure?

Please tell me that bachelor in hospitality managemewnt BHSM degree holder's can fill the form of BTC if yes please tell me the whole process.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  2. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  3. Can Bachelors in Hotel Management students apply BTC?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  6. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  7. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  8. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
  9. Maximum number of attempts for GATE Exam?
  10. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management? How to repay after completion of this course? -- [New]
  11. What can I take if I take PCMB in PUC?
  12. How to join Hotel Industry after passing 12th? Do I need to appear for any entrance exam?
  13. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  14. List of institutions offering Bachelor of Hospitality Management course in India
  15. What is the percentage required in B.Tech for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to be a government employer after doing B.Ed?
  17. Required Qualification for getting admission to M.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to do MBA in Hospitality Management for Business Management graduate?
15th September 2011, 01:57 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can Bachelor in Hospitality Management BHSM degree holders apply for BTC? What is the whole procedure?

Dear,
Durgapur Society of Management Science (DSMS)-Bachelor in .... All applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a ... International students can apply with their GMAT scores. ..... APPLICATION PROCEDURE 1. ..... based on average over whole programme for GN/OBC Candidates. ...
OK,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?