7th February 2022, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can BSc Biotechnology pursue MSc anesthesia?

Can bsc biotechnology can pursue msc anesthesia course? If yes so which entrance exam should i write please help me with this...i need this information. It's important for me

10th February 2022, 11:57 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can BSc Biotechnology pursue MSc anesthesia?

You can definitely join MSc anesthesia or MSc anatomy in any of the colleges after doing B.Sc in biotechnology. Before joining M.Sc anesthesia, you need to know what is anesthesia technololgy and other things related to it.
10th February 2022, 07:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The eligibility to pursue MSc in anaesthesia is that the candidate should have pursued BSc in anaesthesia technology or MBBS or equivalent degree.
According to me you are not eligible to pursue MSc in anaesthesia after completing BSc in biotechnology however, you can pursue MSc in biotechnology and for that you have to qualify the entrance examination that is conducted by the state as well as central universities in order to get admission in reputed universities of India.
12th February 2022, 03:25 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join MSc Anesthesia or MSc Anatomy in any college after doing B.Sc in Biotechnology. More jobs are available for MSc Anesthesia degree holders or diploma holders in India.
7th August 2022, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i going m. Sc anesthesia after completion of B.sc biotechnology
30th January 2023, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Mist posible to join msc anesthesia after bsc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?