23rd September 2012, 07:46 PM
takio nene

How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology

im doing my bsc biotechnology, and planning to pursue msc in agricultural biotechnolgy. what are the scope for this course in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  3. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  4. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  5. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  6. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  7. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  8. Which are the best colleges in Kerala which have MSc Agricultural Biotechnology course?
  9. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  11. How to get admission in the best institute for Agricultural Biotechnology?
  12. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  14. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  15. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  16. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  17. What is the scope of Biotechnology after MSc in Biotechnology? How much is the package?
  18. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
4th October 2012, 01:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology

Graduation in any discipline is the minimum educational qualification. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in qualifying exam. Admission to the course is carried out on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the Universities concerned. Those who have completed MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology can join Agricultural Research Scientist. Apart from this, they can work in public sector organizations such as FCI.
3rd May 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology

i want to know colleges for m.sc agril.biotechnology in pune
14th May 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of Bsc honsbiotech scope in private sector and government sector
10th September 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I completed my m.sc biotechnolgy plzz reply can i apply for agriculture vaccancy m i eligible for agriculture job
12th November 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between B. Sc in biotechnology and agricultural biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?