2nd July 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?

student who have done b.sc in medical laboratory techniques can apply for m.sc medical biochemistry if he is having biochemistry as a subject in 1 and 2 year of degree programm .what is the scope if he do m.sc medical biochemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  2. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  3. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  4. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  5. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  7. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  8. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  9. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  10. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  11. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  12. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  13. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  14. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  15. What is the scope of Medical Biochemistry? I am a B.Sc graduate.
  16. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  17. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence course? I have completed BSc Biochemistry and PGDMLT
  18. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
21st July 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?

can i do msc pharmacueticals after bsc mlt
23rd November 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?

Are bsc mlt student is elgible to apply for msc in clinical research?
12th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my BPMT Bachelor of paramedical technology) in lab technician can i get admission for msc biochemistry because in 2nd and 3rd year we study biochemistry microbiology and pathology so is M eligible for this
12th February 2021, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i do msc biochemistry or msc microbiology after completing bsc MLT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?