31st March 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can a class 10th Girl appear for NDA exam? What posts are available for a Girl in NDA and what is he age criteria required?

Respected Sir, I am a 15 years old Girl studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to appear for NDA exam so I want to know can a class 10th Girl appear for NDA exam? What posts are available for a Girl in NDA and what is he age criteria required? What will be the starting salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd April 2017, 12:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a class 10th Girl appear for NDA exam? What posts are available for a Girl in NDA and what is he age criteria required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a 15 years old Girl studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to appear for NDA exam so I want to know can a class 10th Girl appear for NDA exam? What posts are available for a Girl in NDA and what is he age criteria required? What will be the starting salary? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, girls candidates are not eligible fr NDA exam.

If you are interested on defense sector, you can apply for CDS exam after completion of graduation degree.

After 10th standard, you can apply for constable post.
3rd April 2017, 08:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a class 10th Girl appear for NDA exam? What posts are available for a Girl in NDA and what is he age criteria required?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy which is a defense academy meant for training candidates who manages to qualify NDA entrance examinations with an ambition of becoming a commission officer in Indian defense sector in future.

As far as you are concerned about your possibility of appearing in NDA entrance examination after completing your Class 10th studies being a girl then I would like to let you know that for the same only unmarried Indian male candidates having completed their Class 12th are eligible only.

So you are not eligible for joining NDA but if you are really interested in defense services then you can try through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination after completing your graduation.

For more details about NDA and CDS entrance examinations you can refer to the link www.upc.gov.in.
22nd August 2020, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

why girls are not given a chance for NDA exam?
25th April 2021, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

When give nda exam
29th August 2021, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, girl candidate have na NCC Cadet can available to join nda and how to join it. ,?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?