9th September 2010, 12:41 PM
jayendraa

Can HMT machine tools revise the pay scale?

HI I have selected as deputy engineer in HMT machine tools.
what is the revised pay scale for the post as per 1996 scale?
can I apply other Govt Exams like in BHEL trainee while join the HMT?
my mail id [email protected]
As soon as possible please suggest your opinion what should i do can i join HMT?

12th September 2010, 02:12 PM
shivanigarg_4u

Default Re: Can HMT machine tools revise the pay scale?

hello friend,

that is not sure in my opinion becoz it wil take time too if the pay scale will be revised you can everytime look for the better prospects. but i have heard the news related to the pay scale revision of hmt i think may be it will be soon revised
12th September 2010, 11:43 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
i think they are going to revise the pay scale soon as the 6th pay

good luck.
14th May 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

do bhvp will revise the payscale upto the bhel level
12th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

is it true that the salary revision order for implementation of 1/1/97 has been signed by the dhi
22nd June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Pay revision has eluded HMT for the past 19 years. How long does it take the government to look into the miseries of the employees and its families who are suffering. Other govt. organization get their pay hike without much fuss. why only the PSU must suffer? Government should reconsider its decision and hike pay scales at the earliest. We are very happy when we see our elected representatives in the parliament getting attractive pay packages quite often whereas honest tax payers, hard working citizens being ignored.
27th June 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

GoVT SHOULD CONSIDER ABOUT THE PAY REVISION. IT MAY BE OUR BAD LUCK WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PREVIOUS. THINK. WHAT WE CAN DO. THEY ARE GETTING EVERY BENEFIT OF GETTING NEW PAYS CALES AND WE ARE DEPENDENT ONT HEIR MERCY. MAY GOD GIVE THEM GIVE THEM GOOD THINKING AS WE ARE NOW SUFFERING AND HUMILIATION AND NOW THE LIFE OF OUR CHILDREN IS ALSO SPOILING . GOVT . IS NOW GOD FOR US BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING. WISHING FOR THE BETTERMENT OF ALL OTHERS. REGARDS
17th July 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Can HMT machine tools revise the pay scale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it true that the salary revision order for implementation of 1/1/97 has been signed by the dhi
no, never quit job and join in any other firm either it is govt or pry.
22nd August 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am an exHMT employee came out on VRS 11 years ago and still waiting to get dues. The management/Govt does not bother about PSU. Recent example Indian Airlines/Air India possibly be going HMTs way in future. Government employees MPs are privieleged class. I only wonder how the employees are keeping their morale while their counterparts in other PSUs salaries atleast tripled. But I wish them good luck for quick settlement
19th September 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Who is responsible for no pay revision in HMT? Ministry, Political Leaders, HMT Management, Tread Unions or employees. can any body reply?
15th October 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayendraa View Post
As soon as possible please suggest your opinion what should i do can i join HMT?
Dear jainendra, It is forget about pay Revision of HMT. You must be look for other Govt. Jobs.
31st October 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Better you do not depend on hmt and break your head . If you are capable look for some other private company
14th May 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

why govt is taking their sweet time( i think half of them will be dead when the govt decides) when the govt decides to revise the pay scales of HMT employees, are ex employees are also covered? if they are on rolls as on 1997?
27th August 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have worked in HMT from 1993 to 1997. Luckily I left. It is not a good place to work . we will not learn any thing. Union leaders are the king and will not do any work. Thats why it is gone down
23rd April 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

can hmt revised pay scale of machine tools section as tractor division? please tell when its possible?
8th July 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Please do not join. I have worked few years and left. They will transfer you to any dept within the division. example : I know IT qualified persons are transferred to production,planning etc. Union leaders spoiled the company.
13th July 2013, 10:12 PM
chriss harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayendraa View Post
The government today said sick HMT group of companies are not in a position to generate resources internally to bear the extra cost on account of pay revision of their employees as per 1997 scale.

All HMT group of companies except HMT International Ltd, are chronically loss-making companies, Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Praful Patel said in a written reply to the Lok Sabha.

"The 1997 pay revision could not be implemented as these loss-making companies are not in a position to generate resources internally to bear the extra cost on account of such pay revision as required under the guidelines issued by the Department of Public Enterprises in this regard," he added.

HMT group of firms include HMT Machine Tools, HMT Watches, HMT Chinar Watches and HMT Bearings.

These companies have been incurring losses over the years and have been unable to generate adequate resources to make payment of statutory dues to their employees.

Patel said the Board for Reconstruction of Public Sector Enterprises (BRPSE) has recommended revival of HMT Ltd.

As regards to other sick units of HMT group of companies, a revival plan has been mooted for HMT Bearings and sent to BRPSE for its consideration and approval. In case of HMT Machine Tools, a consultant has been appointed to make recommendations for revival with a firmed up business plan or otherwise, he said.
15th July 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

whether to join hmt machine tool company or not

plz help me
6th June 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i worked in hmt bearings from 1971 to 1996 i attained good technical expertise and went to japan for training but the company started down trend so i took vrs in 1996 and immediately i got a chance to work for indian oil corporation ltd as contractor till date i am a contractor in ap and karnatak and earning more than so called dgm and gm of hmt etc
had hmt worked well there was no need for me to leave it
i only feel sad when i compare a young engineer of iocl get a starting pay of 50000/-- which director of hmt will not get
we worked with devotion. i wish this company should be sold and the amount should be divided as per the ranks held at hmt
18th June 2014, 05:40 AM
Unregistered

I worked in Praga Tools Limited, now merged with HMT Machine Tools Limited from 10-03-1985 till I proceeded on VRS i.e. 06-02-2001. I have challenged the VRS in AP High Court and I was allowed to continue in service till my date of superannuation i.e. 30-06-2002 (58 yrs). I was released on VRS of 1992 Wage/Pay Revision. Now, I have learnt from relayable sources that GoI have sanctioned the Wage/Pay Revision of its employees. As such I am eliigible for wage arrears under 1997 Wage/Pay Revision. Please clear my doubts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?