14th September 2012, 04:56 PM
Deepali Ingle

What will be the salary of an IAS Officer?

What the salary of IAS Officer per month ?

16th September 2012, 04:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the salary of an IAS Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepali Ingle View Post
What the salary of IAS Officer per month ?
IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services and to become IAS officer, you have to complete your Graduate degree course and have to cracked the UPSC Civil services examination. IAS Officers got a job in Administration example like District Collectors, Reserve Bank Governors.

The examination is conducted every year in two stages, preliminary and mains. It is not easy to cracked the examination, you need 1-2 year practice and hard work to cracked the examination.

The notification of the examination is published every year in the official websites or in the Employment newspaper in the month of February.

The salary of IAS is depends on positions and seniority, but the starting salary of IAS officer is 15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs 5400.

If you are Interested to apply for Civil services examination, then please prepared and wait for the Notification. To apply for this examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course from a recognized University. Your age should between 21 to 30 years to apply for this examination.

If you fulfill the mentioned Eligibility then you can apply for Next year Civil services examination and for more details check official website of UPSC.
30th September 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to do more than graduate for ias
29th March 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10th n i have choosen law as per graduation is concerned, after law i would like to clear u.p.s.c examinations.
Will i be capable enough to become an I.A.S?
Please clear my queries at my email add. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?