8th October 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for 11th CBSE Compartmental exam if failed in 2 subjects?

Respected Sir/Madam, I got failed in 2 subjects of 11th standard which I am doing from CBSE Board. I want to know that can I appear for compartmental exam? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

13th October 2018, 08:27 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for 11th CBSE Compartmental exam if failed in 2 subjects?

11th standard Final exams are not conducted by CBSE Board. However, school authorities conduct 11th standard exams.

If you are failed in 2 subjects in 11th standard, then you will have to appear for re-test conducted by school authorities after 1-2 weeks.

After you pass the re-test, you will be promoted to 12th standard. In case, if you couldn't pass the re-test, then you may have to repeat 11th standard.
14th October 2018, 04:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for 11th CBSE Compartmental exam if failed in 2 subjects?

The examination for 11th standard for different subjects is conducted by school itself. Board does not conduct exam for 11th standard. You need to ask your school management to allow you to reappear for failed subjects.

If they give permission, you can appear for failed subjects exam and take admission in 12th standard.
28th July 2020, 10:01 PM
Mebinmathews

The exams for subjects that you have failed will be taken by the school itself, it is not taken by the boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?