28th August 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Entrance Test of M.Sc Microbiology being a candidate of doing B.Sc Hons in Zoology?

sir, i m doing b.sc hons in zoology from delhi university. i want to know will i appeared in m.sc micro. entrance test??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for Entrance Test of M.Sc Microbiology being a candidate of doing B.Sc Hons in Zoology?
  2. Can I do Msc in microbiology after Bsc in zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  4. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  5. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc in Microbiology after completing my graduation in Zoology(Hons)? List of universities which conduct MSc in Microbiology?
  7. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  8. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  9. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  10. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  11. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  12. Can I join M.Sc in Dietic and Nutrition being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Microbiology, Zoology and Chemistry in the year 2006?
  13. Does AIIMS offer MSc microbiology? What is the syllabus for it? -- [New]
  14. How to do MSc Microbiology in HP and Shimla
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  16. Can I do MSc in Zoology after doing BSc in Microbiology?
  17. How to do MSc in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Zoology hons from DU
  18. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
2nd November 2011, 05:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Entrance Test of M.Sc Microbiology being a candidate of doing B.Sc Hons in Zoology?

Yes, the eligibility criteria for admission into M.Sc Microbiology states that the candidate should be from either Microbiology field or life science. Zoology comes under life science. So, you can give the entrance exam. The entrance exam will be tough as it is a competitive exam. One has to prepare well in order to clear this test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?