18th July 2022, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in the exam by studying at home?

There is some problem in my family due to this i am unable to attend the classes so can I only appear in the board exam

23rd July 2022, 12:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in the exam by studying at home?

You can pursue and appear for board examination with NIOS board.

NIOS is a recognised board and it is affiliated to Ministry of Education. So, candidates qualifying in the board examination examination eligible for higher studies or to get recruitment in jobs.
15th December 2022, 06:32 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are absolutely eligible to appear for Board Exams by studying at home. Only thing required is you have to pay the Exam fees and get the Hall Ticket.

Most of the colleges will allow candidates to appear for the exams though they did not come to college because of family problems.

There are very few colleges which will not allow candidates for the Board Exams if they do not have required attendance to College.

Please talk to the Principal of the College, explain your problems and get the permission to write Board Exams.

But it is difficult to get through the exams by studying at home since you did not attend those classes. However it is not impossible.

Try to overcome your family problems at the earliest and ensure you can go to the college at least 1-2 months before the Board Exams which will make your preparation easy.

Since you are studying at home, you can concentrate only on the important concepts instead of trying to complete entire syllabus.
21st December 2022, 09:56 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Dear candidate.

As per latest guidelines following condition required for any board exam
1: Attendance must be more than or equal to 75 % if candidate is pursuing regular basis board exam.
2: Student must have enrolled the examination form and must have cleared all formalites regarding LOC(List of candidates) given by institution.
3: Download admit card from board website when released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?