1st August 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete BA English course by studying at home?

I have discontinued my bsc chemistry degree I want to study BA english now being at home .what should I do know.I'm not willing to study online but I wat materials to study at home? Can you please provide me the complete details which we have to follow up?

Thank you!

3rd August 2015, 03:28 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete BA English course by studying at home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have discontinued my bsc chemistry degree I want to study BA english now being at home .what should I do know.I'm not willing to study online but I wat materials to study at home? Can you please provide me the complete details which we have to follow up?

Thank you!
The answer to your question is yes, you are eligible for B.A English course. You can study B.A English through distance mode easily. All you need to do is to enroll your name, take admission and after admission process completion you will get all the materials at your home easily via courier or you can collect it from head office department (both option available for candidates).

Exams are conducted in a regular interval and all important details related to exams will get to know through phone calls or via a post. So, no need to worry as studying distance mode now a days is very much flexible. You can register your self for B.A English course in any of the following institute :

- Andhra University

- D.R B.R Ambedkar Open University

- Kakatiya University

- University of Hyderabad

- Delhi University

- IGNOU

- Sikkim Manipal University

- Netaji Subash Open University

- University of Mumbai

- Tamil Nadu Open University

- Nalanda Open University
4th August 2015, 02:48 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Distance Learning courses are getting popular in India and lot of students want to earn their degree while working

# Generally, Bachelor in Arts (English Honours) is of three years duration.

# In order to go for correspondence or distance mode of B.A. (English), one should be 10+2 in any stream from recognised board.

# A candidate with bachelor or master degree in English has job prospects in following areas which are mentioned below:

* Government organizations
* School/College/University (as teaching profession)
* Mass Communication Firms
* Research Institute
* Translator in various government departments
* Tourist Guide in Travel Agencies
* English Tutor Field

# Names of few institutes/colleges/universities which provide distance learning course in B.A. (English Honours) are mentioned below:

* Dayal Singh College
* Bhangar Mahavidyalaya
* Don Bosco College
* Delhi College of Arts & Commerce
* Doranda College
* Imphal College
* Kamala Nehru College, New Delhi
* Motilal Nehru College
* Lady Shri Ram College for Women
* Patna Women's College
* Presidency University, Kolkata
* University of Lucknow
4th August 2015, 11:18 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

B.A stands for Bachelor's in Arts.
It is a three year program for students who have completed their HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) examination with minimum of 50% in any subject from a recognized board.

Yes, it is possible to complete B.A English while studying at home as the syllabus is not vast enough that the students can not complete it with their own.
But , being under a guidence of a teacher or professor is the different thing and will provide you confidence whatever you study when compared to the matter you study on its own.
18th September 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I've discontinued b. A english and 12 arrears so can I complete my degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?