17th August 2019, 05:15 PM
Anjanaanjuz

Can I appear for Kerala PSC with B.Sc Nursing?

I have completed B.Sc Nursing but I do not have experience. Can I write Government Public Service Commission (PSC) examination of any state specially of Kerala?

21st August 2019, 06:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for Kerala PSC with B.Sc Nursing?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the PSC examination. It is conducted for recruitment as an officer in state service.

The minimum eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is different for the different post. It is conducted in three stages. There is no experience required for the selection.

So, you can visit the official website to get the detail information about the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?