2nd July 2012, 05:00 PM
NAVYA K.C

How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?

sir, i wanted to know how can i apply for Bsc nursing in any government nursing college in kerala what are the procedures for it and i want to know the fee details of it ? And the last date of application?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for BSE Nursing in any government college in Kerala?
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
  4. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  5. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  6. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  7. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  8. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala -- [New]
  9. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  10. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  12. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  13. How to apply for a government college seat for M.Sc Nursing in Karnataka?
  14. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  15. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  16. Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala?
  17. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  18. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
9th August 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?

what are the basic requirements for doing BSc(nursing).
29th December 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?

what are the basic requirments for doing post bsc nursing in tamil nadu government
26th March 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

sir what are the procedures for getting admission for BSC nursing in government colleges
11th April 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how can i apply for Bsc nursing in any government nursing college in jabalpur. What are the procedures for it and i want to know the fee details of it ? And the last date of application?
27th April 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

how can join BSc nursing after p lus two?which are the leading Govt colleges for Bsc nursing in kerala?What about fees structure?
29th April 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

how we can know the basic structure of bsc nursing.how many seats in gov bsc
nursing in kerala.
30th April 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

mai 12 arts mai kar rahi hu mai aage nursing line mai jana chati hu muje kya karna chayia aur age kya nursing ka fayda hai
30th April 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.S.c Nursing in any government nursing college
30th April 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for bsc nursing courses in government college
13th May 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for bsc nursing?
15th May 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for Bsc nursing in govt seat
17th May 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for bsc nursing in govt nursing collage in kerala?
19th May 2013, 05:06 PM
bensy

[QUOTE=NAVYA K.C;2409964]sir, i wanted to know how can i apply for Bsc nursing in any government nursing college in kerala what are the procedures for it and i want to know the fee details of it ? And the last date of application?
19th May 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

informetion about b-pharma and wahts its cost
22nd May 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for bsc nursing in govt collages kerala and what is the fees structure and crietierias?
24th May 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

how can I apply for BSc nursing in the nursing colleges in kerala?
26th May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I want nursing colg for post bsc.
10th June 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

when is the last day of submitting Bsc nursing application
26th June 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admision in bsc nursing collage in any government collage in india
23rd February 2014, 07:51 PM
imposible

Sir, i wanted to know how can i apply for Bsc nursing in any government nursing college in kerala for my sister what are the procedures for it and i want to know the fee details of it ? And the last date of application? Kindly Please help me. ROSHIN PHILIP
3rd April 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How much mark should get in plus two for getting b.s.c nursing admission
29th April 2014, 03:29 PM

[QUOTE=NAVYA K.C;2409964]sir, i wanted to know how can i apply for Bsc nursing in any government nursing college in kerala what are the procedures for it and i want to know the fee details of it ? And the last date of application?
11th May 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I APPLY FOR Bsc NURSING in any government college in kerala?
18th May 2014, 09:09 PM

my daughter passed +2 with 85% marks with A+ in Biology,english and malayalam rest with B+ and the kerala entrance exam she scored 7000 rank. She likes to join BDS or BSC nursing in Kerala Government.she is a christian catholic in forward block .How to apply for any of these things
28th May 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my sister is pass on the last h.s.s examination with biology science in 80% mark she like studying b.s.c nursing how to I give application sir
1st June 2014, 05:42 PM

sir, i wanted to know how can i apply for Bsc nursing in any government nursing college in kerala what are the procedures for it and i want to know the fee details of it ? And the last date of application?
18th June 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

wanted to know how can i apply for Bsc nursing in any government nursing college in kerala what are the procedures for it and i want to know the fee details of it ? And the last date of application?
16th April 2015, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i wish to apply for bsc nursing so. how can i apply for bsc nursing in gov quote in kerala?
17th April 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir., l am very interested to study for Bsc nursing course in govt nursing college at Kerala.But l dont know how can l apply for it.Please help me by giving good directions.
2nd May 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i have finished my 12th with 92% marks i would like to apply for bsc nursing in govt college how should i apply is there any entrance for that
23rd May 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply for bsc nursing course in kerala gov. Colleges ?
22nd May 2017, 09:59 AM
venkitkn

What is the process for applying for Nursing courses in Govt colleges in Kerala?
How are the seats allocated?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the basic requirements for doing BSc(nursing).
30th May 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir how much marks/percentage is required to get admission in govt nursing colleges is there any exams to be qualified?
6th June 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BSC nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and fee structure? Last date of application?
25th June 2017, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cut off for B.SC nursing in private college at Tamil nadu
27th June 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
1st July 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

My sister has completed her plus two with 97% marks from Kerala board .she like to do bsc nursing in government medical colleges in Kerala.what are the procedures.
6th May 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for bsc nursing in government medical colleges in kerala and what are the procedures
11th May 2018, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply bsc nursing in government college in kerala, what are the procedure?
13th May 2018, 11:02 AM

Smile Re: How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?

How can I get admission in government colleges in bsc nursing? I have scored 97%in plus two exam?please give the course fee details for bsc nursing? Is there any need of entrance exam? When will the application form release?
13th May 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum mark required to get bsc.nursing in government colleges? Is there any entrence test to get admission
7th June 2018, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for bsc nursing in any government nursing college in kerala?what is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
22nd May 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How can applied government nursing college in kerala, what about the fees structure? Last year cut of marks
25th April 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bsc nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? Last date for applying?
3rd August 2020, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

can I get bsc nursing after passed 12th with 72 percentage?.And is it possible to get admission in government collage.
3rd August 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

can I get Bsc nursing after complete 12th with 72% mark?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?