21st July 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NET after doing B.A in Politics? Date of sale of forms? What is the syllabus?

Hi i have done ba in polotics n this year that i hv taken admission fr ma so nw cn i appear fr net exam n whn the forms r avilable wht are the imp dates ...whr whld i get sylaabus ....

29th August 2011, 08:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NET after doing B.A in Politics? Date of sale of forms? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i have done ba in polotics n this year that i hv taken admission fr ma so nw cn i appear fr net exam n whn the forms r avilable wht are the imp dates ...whr whld i get sylaabus ....
After doing BA, You are Not eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination, NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year, June and december.

>> For this year June NET Examination was already completed and To apply for December NET Examination you need to complete your Post Graduation course form a recognised university, because only post graduate candidates are apply for NET Examination.

>> Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

>> So, if you are Pursuing your Final year Post graduate course, only then you are apply for this examination. Candidates must have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Master degree, If you are Interested to apply for NET Examination.

The Notification of December NET Examination was Going to be Published soon in the Official website in the month of September 2011 and eligible candidates may fill the application form Online, The examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and candidates have to pay the fees through challan and then fill the online application form.

>> But If you are Pursuing your 1st Year Post graduate course then you are not apply for NET Examination Now, Because only final year candidates may apply for NET Examination, So please complete your Post graduation degree and then apply for NET Examination.

And If you want to get more Information about NET Examination, then please visit the official Website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
29th August 2011, 09:26 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Can I appear for NET after doing B.A in Politics? Date of sale of forms? What is the syllabus?

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was conducted by UGC Twice in a year, June and december.

But After doing BA, You are Not eligible to apply for UGC NET Examination
For this year June NET Examination was already completed and To apply for December NET Examination you need to complete your Post Graduation course form a recognised university, because only post graduate candidates are apply for NET Examination.

>> Final year Post graduate candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

>> So, if you are Pursuing your Final year Post graduate course, only then you are apply for this examination. Candidates must have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Master degree, If you are Interested to apply for NET Examination.

The Notification of December NET Examination was Going to be Published soon in the Official website in the month of September 2011 and eligible candidates may fill the application form Online, The examination fees of NET was Rs 450 and candidates have to pay the fees through challan and then fill the online application form.

>> But If you are Pursuing your 1st Year Post graduate course then you are not apply for NET Examination Now, Because only final year candidates may apply for NET Examination, So please complete your Post graduation degree and then apply for NET Examination.

And If you want to get more Information about NET Examination, then please visit the official Website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
29th August 2011, 11:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

After B.A , you are not eligible for NET exam but if you have completed masters degree then you are eligible.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.Your masters degree must be from UGC approved.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.
For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

All the best
30th August 2011, 01:06 AM
NEIL6

NET stands for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST. The eligibility is you must have completed your post graduation. Since you haven't completed your post graduation so you are not eligible for this test. NET held twice in a year. Now NET will be held in december 2011. The notification for that will be dispatched in the next month. Since you are not eligible so you cant apply for this test.
7th February 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my third year LLB can i give Net exam or Set exam please
tell about the whole the procedure of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?