15th June 2011, 07:08 PM
ALKEM

Am I eligible for intermediate course if I am B.Com pass with 50%?

I am b.com pass with 50% mark.can i eligible for intermediate course

28th July 2011, 04:18 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for intermediate course if I am B.Com pass with 50%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALKEM View Post
icwai eligibility and course details

Career Chart for Cost Accountants

Higher Secondary (class 10+2) Passed Candidates
Then comes the Foundation Examination
Intermediate Course (18 months minimum)
[Direct admission for graduates (any discipline)]
After passing the Intermediate Examination
Final Course (18 months minimum)
Final Examination Passed Candidates with 3 years Practical Experience
Cost Accountants (Members of the Institute)

The ICWAI examinations are held in three stages – Foundation ,Intermediate and Final. A candidate may appear for the Foundation examination after passing the plus two (twelfth standard) examinations and completing coaching either postal or oral..

The students are tested in Organisation and Management Fundamentals, Financial Accounting Fundamentals, Economics and Business Fundamentals and Business Mathematics and Statistics Fundamentals .The Foundation is waived in the case of gazetted officers, post graduates, qualified engineers holding a degree and graduates from other streams . They are generally allowed to register with the institute for the intermediate examination.

For the intermediate exam, there are eight papers – Cost and Management Accounting, Information Systems and Technology, Business Laws and Communication Skill, Business Taxation, Management Accounting-Performance Management, Advanced Financial Accounting, Auditing, Quantitative Methods. For the Final exam, there are eight papers-Operation and Project Management and Control, Advanced Financial Management and International Finance, Strategic Management and Marketing, Strategic Tax Management, Management Accounting-Decision Making, Management Accounting-Financial Strategy and Reporting, Cost Audit and Management Audit, Valuations Management and Case Study. The syllabus covered in the entire course includes book keeping and accountancy, production, productivity, cost effectiveness, cost accountancy, business mathematics and statistics, business and economic laws, principles of management, auditing, tax laws and tax planning, quantitative techniques and methods of cost and management accountancy.

The institute has made it mandatory for registered candidates to undergo coaching either directly or through correspondence and training, before appearing for the examinations. The duration of the course through correspondence is eighteen months. With a view to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and to emphasis practical orientation training requirements for ICWAI students have been presented as given below:—

Intermediate: — 1. Group Discussions - 2 nos. 2. Business Communication Seminars – 2 nos. 3. Computers hands on – 50 hours Final:— 1. Dissertation – 5000 words. 2. Computer Hands on – 100 hours 3. Modular training – 15 days 4. Audit / Industrial training – 6 months
3rd August 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bcom in 2002 securing pass class.
Am I eligible for appearing MBA course?
3rd August 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Bcom in 2002 securing pass class
Am I eligible to appear MBA course?
8th September 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com pass with 48% mark.can i eligible for intermediate course
8th September 2011, 07:27 PM
anita dev

I am b.com pass with 48% mark.can i eligible for intermediate course icwa
13th September 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

i am compelet B.com with averge tell me. i am join icwa and what candition of icwai start after b.com
13th September 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

i am compelet B.com .can i join the icwa .what the job placement to icwa
13th December 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALKEM View Post
DEAR
you are eligible for icwai inter
you can take the directly admission in intermediate stage one for june attempt
if you have any problem than contact me 9013512831 i am also doing icwai
i am in final satge iii
when you will think to do and decide to do it than contact me i will tell you the procedure
how to take the admission
my name is vedvir yadav

all the best dear
take care
7th February 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i am narayan sharma from losal now time iam doing b.combut after time i want icwacourse but i dont now informed of this course but please suggest me
my emailid
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?