26th March 2023, 09:45 PM
Anovuyo

Can I apply for Air hostess with only matric?

Hi I want to become an air hostess, can I apply with my matric? because that's the only qualification I have.

29th March 2023, 02:42 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air hostess with only matric?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Air Hostess:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to become Air Hostess is given below:

Name of the Position - Air Hostess

@ Candidates must have completed 12th class from a recognized board or institute to be eligible in 10+2 pattern.

@ Also the minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 26 years to be eligible.

@ As you have not studied 12th class, I am very sorry to say that you will not be eligible. Hence, try to pursue 12th class after successful completion of 10th class.
29th March 2023, 08:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To become an air hostess, the aspirant should have completed 12th education in any stream or an undergraduate degree in aviation.
The minimum age limit for applying for the course is 17years and upper age limit is 26 years.
The candidate should be a minimum of 5 feet and 2 inches in height.
29th March 2023, 11:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

A candidate for the position of air hostess must have either finished their class 12*in any stream or have an aviation-related degree from any recognized institute. Candidates who have not finished high school are required to pass the General Educational Development Test or GED.

The course has a minimum age requirement of 17 years and a higher age limit of 26 years old. A minimum height requirement of 5' 2" should be met by the applicant.
30th March 2023, 02:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed class 12th in any stream or an undergraduate degree in Aviation are eligible for Airhostess training.

Must be between 17 to 26 years of age.

Should be minimum of 5 foot and 2 inches tall in height.

Should be unmarried at the time of applying for the course.

Must have 6/6 vision

Must be physically fit with pleasing personality.

Thus one needs atleast class 12th education for the course.
Matric is not sufficient.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?