4th August 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam to become Air Hostess? Procedure to apply for Air hostess job?

Is there any exam to become Air Hostess? Procedure to apply for Air hostess job? Can you please let me know if there is any exam which I can apply right after 12th standard or so? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

8th August 2017, 01:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any exam to become Air Hostess? Procedure to apply for Air hostess job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any exam to become Air Hostess? Procedure to apply for Air hostess job? Can you please let me know if there is any exam which I can apply right after 12th standard or so? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidate as you want to make your carrier in civil aviation as an air hostess after 10+2 then you can apply for the Diploma in air hostess training because you are not able to become air hostess directly after 10+2 you have to undergo training for air hostess course and details regarding diploma training are as follows:-

>> Candidate after 10+2 Duration of diploma in air hostess training is 1 year.

Written Exam >> Candidate after 10+2 to join training in reputed college you have to clear the written test followed by interview. The written exam is based in General English, General Knowledge.

>> In training period candidate must have to study subjects like Aviation, Hospitality, Travel and tourism, Customer care, Grooming, First aid training, Swimming etc.

Eligibility Required For Diploma in Air Hostess Training:-

>> Candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognized board.

>> Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply.

>> Candidate applying for training should be unmarried.

>> Age limit to apply for training is 17 to 25 years.

>> Minimum height required for male candidate is 164cm and for female candidate height required is 155cm.

>> Candidate must be fair looking.

Job Offers After Training:-

:- Air Hostess.

:- Flight Steward.

:- Cabin crew.

:- Team leader.

:- Ground staff.

Good luck.
9th August 2017, 10:02 AM
sanju0770

Default Re: Is there any exam to become Air Hostess? Procedure to apply for Air hostess job?

Hello friend,

Its nice to know that you are focused on your career very early and want to become an AIr Hostess. It's a nice and rewarding career where you get to travel new places and that too for free. The Air Hostess recruitment is as follows -

Primary requirement -

1. Age - Not less than 18 years
2. Height - Should be at least 154 Cms
3. Personality - Helping nature and confident
4. Communication skills - Excellent communication skills in English and Hindi
5. complexion - Fair and spotless complexion.
6. Education - Must be at least 12th pass

You do not have to necessarily go for a coaching or give some exam to become an Air Hostess. You just have to work on your communication and personality and wait for any airline company publish their ad for recruitment. You just have to go there and complete the recruitment process and get the job. You can also join some coaching or training institute if you wish to join.

Frankfinn is the best training institute for preparation.

Hope it will help
26th May 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

If there will be no guarantee of the institute for placements then what should applicants do for job? Can you please let me know about it? As it will help me if you answer me as soon as possible . Thank you
23rd May 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I am sakshi. Is there is compulsory to give written exam to become an air hostess.
Is it is possible that the aviation company can hire the candidate without given any written exam. Please answer me fast as soon as possible
17th July 2019, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Without training of air hostess can i apply air hostess entrance exam
14th June 2021, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Please explain the process of being an airhostess.
17th June 2021, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Is any exam is there before interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?