7th February 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature

I am a graduate in Kerala university in 2007 batch . I am passed in 2010. I have 40%marks in English literature. can I apply another course in Kerala university . Which course I select? please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  2. Best university for M.Phil English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  4. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  5. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  6. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  7. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  8. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  9. Can I apply for PGT after doing M.A from English Literature with 50% marks
  10. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  11. Maximum age for females to apply for government school? Can I pursue B.Ed with 47% marks in English Literature? I am 34 years old
  12. Any chance for admission in private or government college in Kerala after scoring 16000 rank in Kerala Medical entrance and 90% marks in science and English?
  13. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  14. How to apply for BL after completing B.A English Literature?
  15. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  16. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  17. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  18. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode? -- [New]
10th June 2013, 09:56 PM
deepa...

Default Re: Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate in Kerala university in 2007 batch . I am passed in 2010. I have 40%marks in English literature. can I apply another course in Kerala university . Which course I select? please guide me
hi...
you can apply for any courses even after you complete any course... suppose, as you have completed literature in English..., you can do literature in Malayalam, or bsc in any subjects...
these are not a continuation... if you like to do degree in some other subjects, you can do even like correspondence....
the benefit is that, you will hold double degrees and there will be more job opportunities.
if you like to continue with English, then you can do post graduation in it..
you can do ma in English... there are so many opportunities for English graduates.. as this is a common subject in every colleges...
if you like to do bbm, bba.. you can even join for that.. there are no such restriction....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?