4th May 2010, 11:25 PM
Amita10

Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers

I have done MA in english literature with 59.6%, I am interested to do Ph d in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G).
Kindly provide the details of procedure to be followed in this regard.
Also kindly mail the sample question papers of PH D english literature entrance test.

Regards,

Amita

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Ph.D being M.Phil with 65% and M.A with 55% marks?
  2. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  6. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  8. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  11. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  12. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  13. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
  15. Procedure to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A in English Literature? -- [New]
  16. How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford?
  17. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  18. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
24th May 2010, 05:43 PM
swati123

Default Re: Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers

The R.S.S.U. only offers Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in addition to post-graduate Diploma courses.
6th June 2010, 07:47 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amita10 View Post
I have done MA in english literature with 59.6%, I am interested to do Ph d in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G).
Also kindly mail the sample question papers of PH D english literature entrance test.

Regards,

Amita
Hi Amita
In RSSU of Raipur Ph. D. (Ling./Eng./Hindi) for duration of 2-5 year and need 55% in M.A.
The minds that take on the English subject for PhD course are considered amongst the best in India. The duration of the course varies with time. However the course duration is generally considered as two years in which the students have to write thesis on the given topic in order to achieve the degree.
I suggest you some other name also If you like then go for these.
Jadavpur University

Presidency College

St. Xaviers College

Delhi University

Calcutta University
Goodluck
15th June 2010, 06:25 PM
lonelyryan

dear freind eligibility for phd in english literature in rssu raipur is

55% in M.A./M.Phil.

for more details for admission go to its website

http://www.prsu.ac.in/index.html
21st June 2010, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

If someone wants to do Phd in management as i have recently completed my MBA
then what is the eligibility for it.

Regards,
VIBHA
16th July 2010, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA in english literature with 50.6%, I am interested to do Ph d in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G).

Regards,

jyoti
24th July 2010, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I am an M.A.ENGLISH with 55% can Iget admission?
6th September 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am from Bangladesh. Recently I have been awarded for M.Phil degree in English. I am serving in a public university as an assistant professor. I would like to do Ph.D in English literature in your institution. Please suggest me regarding this issue.

Sincerely yours
Zillur
1st October 2010, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Iam an assisstant- instructor from Iraq.I have an m.a in english literature\modern British fiction with 73%;and i want to get a ph.d degree in this field of study in a regular mode not online that lasts for three years with coursework and a dissertation from hyderabad university or dr babasaheb university for the academic year2010-2011,is this possible?please help me.Contact me on [email protected].
Yours,
Hayfaa
4th October 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I have passed M.A.In English tell me universites I can apply now for Mphill or Phd without Mphill
22nd October 2010, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

can an mtech(chemical engineering) student do phd in english literature???
11th April 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i am ma in english lit. with 60% marks and i m govt employee,want to do ph.d in eng lit suggest me da way
28th April 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to gate previous year question papers of english literature of ph.d entrance exam from R.S.S.U. university. please male these questions papers
8th July 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my master degree in English Literature with 62 percent marks. I personally have composed few poems related to society and spiritual love. And I want to do Phd. in same stream. Please suggest me some thing.
15th August 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

please help me regarding the topic for Phd in english
26th August 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

what is date/month of phd entrance in r.s.s.u?
10th September 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

is it possible for me to do Ph.D. on the basis of 47% marks in M.A. and M.Phil with 60% from vinayaka unioversity
17th January 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am ayemeni national I got M.A in English . how can I get an approval from an Indian University
16th February 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

i want to phd in linguistics. im std ov m.phill in Pakistan.i m lecturer in public sector wht is procedure of stdy visa
[email protected] is email adress
15th April 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

my question is m a english literature per. ravishankar university raipur modele paper all paper please see
22nd July 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Plz let me know the question paper for entrance in phd in english literature as i did m.a from durga college.
Kindly mail me last 5 years question paper (phd)..
Mail me [email protected]
19th July 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for previous years questionpapers for pH. D entrance exam of English literature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?