9th August 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any exam after scoring 59% in 12th?

sir my percentage in the 12 is 59 and now i m doing bcom after this can i apply for the exam.and i want to take job in punjab plz tell me on nannu .rathore104 2g mail.com

1st February 2012, 06:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any exam after scoring 59% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my percentage in the 12 is 59 and now i m doing bcom after this can i apply for the exam.and i want to take job in punjab plz tell me on nannu .rathore104 2g mail.com
You haven't mentioned which exam you want to apply for?
Though i would like to inform you that there are several such examinations for which you can apply. However, in the absence of vital information regarding the examination it is not possible to give you full details.

Provide the name of the examination to us to get precise and full information.
As far as applying for a job is concerned you can certainly try in the company of your domain/desire after completing your Bachelors in Commerce. There are numerous companies in different sectors which provide jobs to fresh graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?