11th July 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply and appear for AFCAT with BBA degree specializing in Marketing?

Hi, I have completed my BBA with specialization in Marketing. I wish to write the AFCAT examination. Am I eligible to apply and appear? If not, then is there any other way to get in Armed Forces?

15th July 2020, 11:41 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply and appear for AFCAT with BBA degree specializing in Marketing?

AFCAT is conducted for recruitment in Indian Air Force.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university ( Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 ).

The age limit is 20-24 years. Examination is conducted in two stages - Written and SSB.

So, if you have the required qualification than you can appear for the examination and qualify in both stages for final selection.
15th July 2020, 04:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply and appear for AFCAT with BBA degree specializing in Marketing?

If you have passed 12th with Mathematics and Physics and scored minimum 60% aggregate than you are eligible to appear for the AFCAT examination.

It is conducted in two stages. You have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for final selection.

For more information about examination visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?