25th November 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for mass media and communication in DU?

Greetings sir/ma'am. I am right now in class 10th and confused about a good career. I am very much interested in media, marketing and communication. Will this be a good career option for me? If yes then how much is the minimum percentage required for this degree? Is it post-graduate?

28th November 2017, 09:28 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required for mass media and communication in DU?

Admissions in DU are done through cutoffs only.

To get admission into DU for any course, you will have to clear cutoffs.

BA Hons in Journalism is the course that can be pursued for making your career in Mass Media and Communication.

It is a graduation course after which you can do post graduation course.

Cutoffs are DU affiliated colleges for Mass Communication are mentioned below:
LSR College
General - 98
OBC - 97
SC - 96
ST - 96

Kalindi College

General - 96
OBC - 93
SC - 91
ST - 91

Kamla Nehru College
General - 97
OBC - 94
SC - 93
ST - 93

DCAC College
General - 97
OBC - 93.75
SC - 91.5
ST - 91.5

Maharaja Agrasen College
General - 95
OBC - 92
SC - 90
ST - 87

Bharti College
General - 96
OBC - 92
SC - 94
ST - 94

Institute of Home Economics
General - 96
OBC - 90
SC - 90
ST - 90
29th November 2017, 12:47 AM
manjira...

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required for mass media and communication in DU?

Mass Media and Communication courses are attracting a large number of candidates. This course is industry oriented and cost effective thus helps the candidates to establish a career in mass media. Delhi University is one of the best universities in India which offers mass media courses like:-

>>B.A in Journalism and Mass Communication
>>B.A in Multi Media and Mass Communication
>>B.A in Hindi Journalism and Mass Communication
>>PG Diploma in Business Journalism and Corporate Communication
>>PG Diploma in Hindi Journalism

Eligibility Criteria for BA in Mass Media and Communication in Delhi University are:-

><The candidates should have passed 10+2 level in any stream from a recognized board.

><The candidates should score a minimum of 55% marks in 12th level.

><There is no age limitation mentioned by the university.

Previously the candidates need to take an entrance examination however now admission is completely based on merit score. Application are invited online through the official website.
30th November 2017, 12:45 AM
Somyarathore
Member+

This course you need to be a graduate degree holder in any discipline with about 50% minimum aggregate and the maximum age limit to pursue this course is 30 years.
15th July 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I got 79 percentage can I get admission in du for BA (honours) multimedia and mass communication!??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?