21st April 2010, 12:14 PM
jawajothi

Can I apply for B.Arch at the age of 23 years?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed 10+2 in 2004 with 89%.I have interested to join B.Arch.My age is 23 now.Can I apply for B.Arch? Please inform me..

8th March 2011, 12:26 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Arch at the age of 23 years?

Yes you can join the B.arch as the minimum age required is 25 years. However in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1980 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education marksheet / certificate only will be taken as authentic.

The eligibility criteria for the qualification is as under-
a. 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Mathematics as a subject of study by securing 50% marks in aggregate. OR

b. 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks. OR

c. International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.

For SC, ST & OBC candidates the aggregate is 45% marks in the above said examination. Besides this, other benefits as provided by the Govt. of India and respective State Govt. to the SC, ST, OBC, Women, Economically Backward, Ex-Serviceman, Physically Handicapped students as applicable to them for pursuing the B. Arch. Degree course are also to be extended.

All admissions to B.Arch. degree courses shall be subject to passing of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA). The minimum pass score for NATA is 80 out of 200 for all categories of candidates. There is no relaxation in the minimum pass score of NATA to any category of candidate.
8th March 2011, 12:32 AM
HDeepakkumar

yes, you can apply for b. arch.you can join b.arch through by cracking aieee and many other entrance exam for b.arch.you can also take admission directly in many private institute.
8th March 2011, 01:09 AM
tannu90

ENGINEERING
As per AICTE / UGC norms.

Admission to the B.Tech Programmes will be on the basis of qualifying examination and entrance exam marks.
For B.Arch Admission will be on the basis of NATA scores

Lateral Entry: A pass in Diploma / B.Sc. (only Science Groups
8th March 2011, 11:26 AM
sachin2places

Hello........The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination is limited to 03(three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 to exam in 2009, 2010 or appearing in +2 in 2011 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE-2011.This is as per decision of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
So unfortunately you cannot apply for B.Arch through AIEEE.
ALL THE BEST
8th March 2011, 11:32 AM
asishkumar

yes definately. The upper age limit is 25 years. You can definately join B.Arch.
8th March 2011, 07:42 PM
cricket007
Banned

All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)/BARCH. Eligibility Criteria

Students of India who have passed 10+2(Class XII) or an equivalent exam or appearing for the qualifying examination are considered for the provisional admission into the degree course.
If you are an aspiring engineer, and you want to appear AIEEE you have to pass your 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects. Students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Chemistry, Computer Science, Bio-Technology or Biology can be taken as optional subject.

Candidates who pass the entrance examination will be enrolled into degree courses offered by NITs, Deemed Universities and Institutions in the States/UTs, Central government Universities excluding those that comes under the Joint Entrance Examination/State Level engineering entrance examination for paid or unpaid seats available depending on the marks obtained.

Foreign nationals or Indian nationals living abroad can also apply for AIEEE and get admission through Educational Consultants India Ltd into centrally funded institutions:

follow the prospectus of AIEEE/BARCH paper every year for your query and read further notifications.

www.aieee.com
www.cbse.com

all the best........................
8th March 2011, 10:34 PM
SUNNY PRAKASH

yes you can apply for it .the max age limit for it is 26 year.However in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years,

best of luck for your future
8th March 2011, 10:50 PM
Arvi.S

Hello,
I am pretty sure that the Candidates must be 17 (seventeen) years of age or above as on 31.12.2011.
There is no upper age limit except for the Marine Engineering course for which the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31.07.2011.
15th March 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

can i join barch in 2011 june ,as i have completed diploma in architecture & i am sc student what is the upper age limit for sc students to join barch?
20th April 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

can i apply for b.ararch at the age of 31 years ?
23rd May 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for B.arch at the age of 25 years?
31st May 2011, 01:05 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawajothi View Post
Sir/Madam,
I have completed 10+2 in 2004 with 89%.I have interested to join B.Arch.My age is 23 now.Can I apply for B.Arch? Please inform me..
Hiii,
Yes you can apply after taking part of the interview of that college where you want to take admission ..

ankur
2nd June 2011, 08:57 PM
sri_green09

Yes ,you are eligible to apply for B.Arch at the age of 23 years.
8th June 2011, 11:24 PM
amit gaur054

of-coursees you can join the B.arch as the minimum age required is 25 years. However in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe(ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1980 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education marksheet / certificate only will be taken as authentic.

The eligibility criteria for the qualification is as under-
a. 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Mathematics as a subject of study by securing 50% marks in aggregate. OR

b. 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with 50% aggregate marks. OR

c. International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.

For SC, ST & OBC candidates the aggregate is 45% marks in the above said examination. Besides this, other benefits as provided by the Govt. of India and respective State Govt. to the SC, ST, OBC, Women, Economically Backward, Ex-Serviceman, Physically Handicapped students as applicable to them for pursuing the B. Arch. Degree course are also to be extended.

all the best
18th June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 63% in 12th and secured 48 marks in maths and belong to OBC(non creamy layer), am i eligible for B.Arch. through AIEEE?
22nd June 2011, 12:30 AM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawajothi View Post
Sir/Madam,
Dear Friend,

Please apply with out any doubt. You are eligible to apply for it.

Minimum age to apply for B Arch is 25 years. Please go ahead. All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
23rd November 2011, 04:42 PM
jeevabala1990

Can I apply for B.Arch at the age of 22 year
19th January 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

S.K. SHARMA

Can I apply for B.Arch at the age of 37 years?
15th February 2012, 12:09 PM
puchu007

ENGINEERING
As per AICTE / UGC norms.

Admission to the B.Tech Programmes will be on the basis of qualifying examination and entrance exam marks.
For B.Arch Admission will be on the basis of NATA scores

Lateral Entry: A pass in Diploma / B.Sc. (only Science Groups
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?