8th August 2017, 05:55 PM
salunkes4

Can I apply for B.Tech mechanical course in distance mode from Amity University?

Can I apply for B.Tech mechanical course in distance mode from Amity University? Do they provide distance education for the engineering course or not? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Tech mechanical engineering in regular mode after completion of DME in distance mode?
  2. Best distance university to do PhD after MCA? Can I do it from Amity University?
  3. Will my friend get a job after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance if his university is not AICTE approved?
  4. Procedure to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering through distance mode in Jadhavpur University
  5. List of reputed institutes offering MCA through distance learning mode?
  6. How to do M.A in English after scoring 42% marks in graduation
  7. Which university provides diploma in mechanical from distance mode?
  8. Suitable post graduate degree for 42 years old Administrative Executive?
  9. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  10. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  11. Procedure to apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology or mechanical through distance mode from IGNOU? -- [New]
  12. Procedure for appearing for SSC privately in case of partial visual handicap
  13. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  14. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  16. Can I apply for graduation course if completed 12th about 20 years ago?
  17. How to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
  18. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
10th August 2017, 08:10 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Tech mechanical course in distance mode from Amity University?

Amity University is one the top most recognized private university of India. However, it does not offer Bachelor of Technology in distance mode. Second thing you must know that distance Bachelor of Technology is not approved by All India Council for Technical Education.

You should not enroll yourself in any university which offers distance Bachelor of Technology in distance mode. The degree of Bachelor of Technology obtained in distance mode is not valid for higher studies and government jobs.

Instead of searching colleges for pursuing Bachelor of Technology in distance mode, you should apply for engineering entrance examination like Joint Entrance Examination, BITSAT, SRMEEE, VITEEE etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?