24th July 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BCA after 12th Commerce without any entrance?

Do we have to give an entrance exam to do BCA after 12th Commerce from any regular college? If yes, then please provide the entrance details. Or, can I apply directly in any college without entrance?

31st July 2019, 12:17 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BCA after 12th Commerce without any entrance?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year vocational course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board.

In some of the colleges Mathematics is compulsory in 12th.

Government universities and colleges conducts entrance examination for admission in the course.

Admission in some of the private institution is conducted on the basis of merit. So, visit official website to get detail information.
31st July 2019, 12:58 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The common eligibility to get admission in BCA course is that candidatw must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The subject in std 12th such as Mathematics and English is compulsory to get admission in most of the institutes.

So, to get more information visit at official website of institute.
31st July 2019, 11:16 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for BCA course after completion of your 12th standard Commerce stream. To be eligible to pursue BCA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics subjects from a recognised board. Admissions to BCA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examinations marks or through admission test conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?