24th March 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for BCA course? I am a student of class 12th with commerce stream. When would the entrance exam be held in West Bengal for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same?

Sir.
I am in class 11th as soon i would be promoted in 12th
my question is i belong to commerce field and b.e.b.m is my addisnnal subject i want to know can i go for b.c.a cource ? If yes, then when the entrance exams for west bengal will going on and where from i should collect the entrance form /plz rpl me on my e-mail id /[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  2. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
  3. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal? Application issuing date for the same?
  4. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  5. Will NEET exam be held in West Bengal?
  6. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scholarships available for 9th student in West Bengal who belongs to Nepal? -- [New]
  8. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  9. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  10. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  11. List of best schools in West Bengal to get admission for 11th Commerce?
  12. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
  13. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  14. List of entrance exams and their dates of examination for medical seats in India?
  15. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  16. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  17. Date of sale of application forms for WB SSC exam?
  18. How should I prepare for CA? I am a student of class 12th commerce
5th June 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for BCA course? I am a student of class 12th with commerce stream. When would the entrance exam be held in West Bengal for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same?

can a commerce student take admission for bca in a science bca college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?