9th September 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CDS exam after doing 12th with PCB

I am jitendra doing pharmacy degree after 12th with pcb , so can i apply for cds exm if yes then tell about the entry
in which armed forces iam elegible for, please reply soon iam waiting for your ans , it means a lot to so please ans
soon .any information send to my email [email protected].

24th June 2014, 04:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CDS exam after doing 12th with PCB

You can apply for the Combined Defence Selection Exam after completing graduation. On completion of class 12, you are definitely eligible for the NDA entrance exam. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 19 years of age.
7th April 2015, 02:03 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

No you not eligible for the CDS(Combined Defence services) if you have completed your study of only 12th std because the minimum educational qualification needed to join this course is graduate from any recognised university of India.
You can go for the NDA (National Defence academy) because the minimum eligibility to join the entrance exam of NDA is only 12th with PCM as the main subject.
Also you have taken Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in your 12th std hence you are only eligible to join NDA and not CDS.

Education Qualification for the CDS ( all) is--->>

Military Academy :--- Graduations Degree from a recognized University.
Air Force Academy :-- Graduations Degree with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized University.
Naval Academy :--Graduations degree with Physics or Mathematics from a recognized University.
Officer Training Academy :-- Graduations Degree from a recognized University.
4th June 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CDS exam after qualifying NEET as next year I will be giving it second time and I am female candidate ? Pls. Reply
16th January 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 10th but my age is 18 now. Can i join IMA after 12th if yes, then with how many percentage and with which subjects.
12th July 2021, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i am student of class 12 pcb and i want to join ssb .can pcb student join ssb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?