14th April 2013, 06:44 PM
Mehta Nisarg

Can I apply for entrance exam for joining Indian Air Force?

Can I apply for Enterance Exam For Joining Indian Air Force even when I've just completed 11 th Science and of age 16.5 Years ?

15th April 2013, 10:44 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for entrance exam for joining Indian Air Force?

Hi Friend...........

Indian Air Force Aspirants, first crack the NDA Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission

For this Civil Examination some eligibility criteria are there, first you can satisfy the all eligibility criteria, then you are eligible for NDA Examination

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate should:
>> Have a XII Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities. Those appearing for the exam can also apply provided they furnish the proof of passing the Class XII exam at a later date as specified by the UPSC.

>> Have Physics & Maths in 10+2 if he has applied for Navy & Air Force.

>> Be an unmarried male.

>> Be between 16 1/2 to 19 years of age.

>> Be physically fit.

Exam Pattern

The written test has 2 papers both of which will last for 150 minutes each:

Mathematics: Topics to be covered include Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics

General Ability: This paper includes English & GK. Questions from Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History & Freedom Movement, Geography and Current affairs will be asked in the GK section.

Important Dates

Opening Date for Online Registration: 04-05-2013.

Last Date for Online Registration: 03-06-2013.

NDA & NA (II) 2013 Examination Date: 11-08-2013
1st July 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i join airforce if i've qualified 10 2 in 2013
2nd July 2013, 03:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths then you can apply for Indian Air Force.

After 10+2 you have to appear for NDA examination if you want to become an Officer in Indian Air Force.

For NDA one must be 10+2 passed for Indian Army and if you want to join Indian Air Force and Navy then you must be 10+2 pass with Physics and Maths subjects.

Age Limit for NDA:

It should be between 16.5 to 19 years of age and also you must be an unmarried Indian male.

Mode Of Recruitment:

You have to appear for an examination which will be conducted by UPSC. The examination will have following stages and you have to clear the exam with merit to get selected.

-Objective Type Test

-SSB Interview

-Medical Examination

Physical and mental fitness is uppermost requirement and if you don't clear medical exam then you will not be allowed to join NDA.

Other than the NDA exam you can join Indian Air Force in Non Officer posts also for which age required is 17.5 to 23 years.

The Non Officer posts are in Group Y and Group X trade .The selection will be based on the Written exam, physical fitness test and Medical examination.

For more information visit http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
2nd July 2013, 07:33 PM
bully 001
Member+

Talking Re: Can I apply for entrance exam for joining Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehta Nisarg View Post
Can I apply for Enterance Exam For Joining Indian Air Force even when I've just completed 11 th Science and of age 16.5 Years ?
no dear you can not apply for this exam
for this exam you complete your 12 th with pcm .
percentage dont matter for this exam .
so wait for a year after you can apply for this exam .
thanks
3rd July 2013, 01:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy. The Union Public Commission conducts the NDA Exam twice every year in the months of April & August with the names as NDA-I & NDA-II respectively.

The minimum required qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard , any department from 12th board candidate can apply Indian Army post .

You are in 11th standard so you are not applicable for Indian Air Force Exam now.You have only one way to enter in Indian Air Force through NDA Exam .

when you enter in 12th standard , you can apply for Indian Air Force exam through NDA exam .

Pattern for NDA exam is given below , so please check the pattern and practice well the topics-

Selection process for NDA recruitment -Written Test , Physical Test , Medical Test and Personal Interview .SSB conduct last 3 process in SSB center .

I have listed some books name which are helpful for you for NDA exam .

NDA-NA National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examinations Guide
Author: G. K
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2012)

Study Package Mathematics for NDA & NA National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Entrance Examination
Author: Manjul Tyagi, Amit Rastogi
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

National Defence Academy
Author: P. Singh
Publisher: Unique Publisher

Physical standard for Indian Army is given below , you must fulfill the below criteria

You can get more information regarding the exam at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th July 2013, 09:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

As you have just completed 11th, so you are now eligible to appear for NDA Exam.

NDA Exam is conducted twice in a year for admission to four wings i.e.

>> Air Force

>> Navy

>> Army

>> Naval Academy

According to Eligibility Criteria of NDA Exam,

>> Only Unmarried Male Candidates can apply for this exam.

>> Age of the candidate must lie between 16.5 to 19 years or you must have born between 02-01-95 and 01-07-1998.

>> You must be 10+2 passed/appearing from any stream.

Note that, if you don't have Physics and Mathematics in 10+2, then you are allowed to apply for Army wing of NDA only.

However, only Online Application Forms are invited for NDA Aspirants every year.

You can apply Online for this exam through: http://upsconline.nic.in

Upcoming NDA Exam 2013 II will be conducted on 11 August 2013.

Some of the good books for the preparation of NDA Exam II 2013 are:

National Defence Academy (NDA), Naval Academy (INA) Exam Solved & Practice Papers (Paperback)
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Kalinjar Publication (2011)
Price: Rs. 309

NDA/NA Previous Solved Papers 01 Edition (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Price: Rs. 331

NDA-NA National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examinations Guide (Paperback)
by G.K.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2012)
Price: Rs. 340
4th December 2014, 05:03 PM
yash potdar

i was join the indian airforced
my number is 8951965758
i am yash potdar
email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?