27th April 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government jobs in Haryana being a graduate of Sunrise University?

Dear Sir, I have completed my Graduation from Sunrise University. I am from Haryana and want to apply for the Government jobs here. So, am I eligible or not for applying a Government jobs there? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Government jobs in Haryana being a B.A. student of Sunrise University, Alwar?
  2. B.Tech in CSE from Sunrise University, Alwar is valid for Haryana, Punjab and Central Government jobs?
  3. Is Sunrise University degree valid to apply for Gujarat Government jobs?
  4. List of government jobs in Haryana for a 40 year old post graduate
  5. Can I apply for government job in Haryana after clearing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Information about the colleges in which i can take admission after scoring 942 marks in 12th?
  7. Is Sunrise university B.Tech certificate is valid for government and private jobs in Telangana?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for central government jobs after completion of graduation from Surise University, Alwar?
  9. IS the degree from Sunrise University valid for applying Government jobs in Gujarat?
  10. Guidelines to get a Central government job after B.Sc degree?
  11. Can I be eligible for PB Government Jobs? How to apply for jobs with passing certificates?
  12. Is the graduate from YCMOU University eligible to apply for government jobs?
  13. Is it true that Sunrise University, Manav Bharti University and CMJ University issue fake degrees in large number?
  14. Can I apply for Government jobs being a B.Tech graduate from Bharath University?
  15. Suggested government jobs in Haryana for an MNC employee?
  16. Which career option will suit on me? I have done my B.Sc but still I am not cleared one of my paper
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation from EILM University, Sikkim?
  18. Is the Sunrise university situated in Alwar recognized by AICTE/UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2018, 10:24 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government jobs in Haryana being a graduate of Sunrise University?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the entrance examination to get recruitment in government jobs.

Sunrise University in Alwar is a recognized university and candidates pursuing or passed degree from the university are eligible to appear for government jobs entrance examination.

For more details about the recognition of the university visit at official website of UGC or the university website.
15th May 2018, 11:38 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government jobs in Haryana being a graduate of Sunrise University?

Yes, the Sunrise University in Harayan is a recognised university under UGC Act.

So, degree or certificate offered by the university is valid for higher studies or to appear for government jobs entrance examination.

Candidates after qualifying in all stages of entrance examination will become eligible for recruitment in government jobs.
15th May 2018, 02:47 PM
ranu shahi

Yes you are eligible to apply for any type of government jobs in Haryana as well as in other states.
You are eligible for all types of jobs in all over India.
15th May 2018, 07:21 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for government jobs entrance examination and after qualifying in the examination will be eligible for recruitment as you have the valid certificate and documents.

Sunrise University in Haryana is a recognized university under UGC and so the degree offered by the university is valid for recruitment in jobs and for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?