3rd January 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Which career option will suit on me? I have done my B.Sc but still I am not cleared one of my paper

I have done my bsc cbz bt not cleared one of my paper what are the career i can go ahead with which will be friutful for me
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  2. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  3. What career options should I choose between BSc computer application, BSc Physics and BSc Mathematics?
  4. Which course would suit me after completing BDS? Is there an option for overseas career once I complete Clinical Research course?
  5. Is it a good option to opt for Psychology instead of Maths? Career options after B.Sc. Microbiology?
  6. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which one is better between BSc Biology and BSc Agriculture?
  8. Career options in Pathology having done 3 years of training?
  9. Is there any career option after doing BSc Wildlife in India?
  10. Best career option after BSc for a poor student?
  11. Which is the best career options after passing BSc civil?
  12. Best option after B.Sc Computer Science for a best career? -- [New]
  13. What are the career options after 10+2(medical) besides MBBS?
  14. Which is the best career option after BSc Statistics? Can I take admission in MBA after BSc Statistics? Which is the best option in MBA?
  15. Course after B.Sc for a career in social work? Is MSW a good option?
  16. Is fashion designing a better career option for me after doing BSc?
  17. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?
  18. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
17th May 2012, 08:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career option will suit on me? I have done my B.Sc but still I am not cleared one of my paper

If you want to get in to a graduate level job, you have to complete your backlogs first. Other wise you can apply for jobs that mention 12th as the educational qualification required. You can apply for Ticket Collector jobs in Railways, Clerical jobs in Banks, etc. If you can complete graduation, then you can build up a fruitful career either in private or government sector. After that, you can look for Civil Services, P.O jobs in Banks, and other graduate level jobs in government sector.
20th October 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which career option will suit on me? I have done my B.Sc but still I am not cleared one of my paper

Is there any reservaction quota for the children of ex service man in govt. Jobs
o
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?